Daughters first game Sunday. What was yours?

Excuse typos, as I stated previously I have supported Celtic for all of my childhood and adult life. What do we as a club/support take this forward. Do we rely on sfa, other clubs. Or do we bail out. Do a Harlech Globetrotters type of scenario. Playing clubs throughout the world???

Excuse typos, as I stated previously I have supported Celtic for all of my childhood and adult life. What do we as a club/support take this forward. Do we rely on sfa, other clubs. Or do we bail out. Do a Harlech Globetrotters type of scenario. Playing clubs throughout the world???

Then we wouldn't be able to hump the huns and keep winning trebles, so that's a no from me and we have become used to not relying on a corrupt governing body for years now anyway.

We don’t bail oot mate this shite that’s happening isny new,we just knuckle doon fuckit into all who challenge us,,,that’s the celtic way fuck that globetrotting guff,,no leagues no cups,,Europe?no thanks

Back