Dave King to step down

Just read what the BBC have published about the sevco AGM ..
How many more share issues must this mob be allowed before these cowardly SFA muppets take action..
The value of each sevco share now as far as I can make out is 6.1p.
These shares have fallen roughly 70% since the last share issue..if they fall another 70% we are looking at roughly 1.6 per share..
We have all heard how Christ fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish,,,which as we know was a fantastic miracle,,but we must raise our glass to Dodgy Dave because he has exceeded that by feeding 50000 zombies week in week out with nothing but a bucket of shite,the same bucket he has been feeding them from since 2015...and they have been happy to swallow swallow it..
There is one good thing which comes out of this nonsensical AGM.. when it is confirmed when Dodgy Dave will be leaving,,the diet will change,,but it all depends who gets to sit in the satanic throne whether the diet is any sweeter than what Dodgy was feeding them..

HH.

How many more share issues must this mob be allowed before these cowardly SFA muppets take action..
These shares have fallen roughly 70% since the last share issue..if they fall another 70% we are looking at roughly 1.6 per share..
We have all heard how Christ fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish,,,which as we know was a fantastic miracle,,but we must raise our glass to Dodgy Dave because he has exceeded that by feeding 50000 zombies week in week out with nothing but a bucket of shite,the same bucket he has been feeding them from since 2015...and they have been happy to swallow swallow it..
There is one good thing which comes out of this nonsensical AGM.. when it is confirmed when Dodgy Dave will be leaving,,the diet will change,,but it all depends who gets to sit in the satanic throne whether the diet is any sweeter than what Dodgy was feeding them..

HH.

Good post

HH.
Think he is just trying to raise his plane fare home now.

Where's the " we don't do walking away " song noo? 😂😂
In all seriousness they have the fan numbers to give us a legitimate competition but they have a supremacy disorder which means that they don't care who suffers in order to achieve that. King was sort of honest when he said that the only way that they could catch us was by accepting huge losses. He just never stated who was going to pay for those losses and our joke football association just said " that's fine Dave it's none of our business either".

Where's the " we don't do walking away " song noo? 😂😂
In all seriousness they have the fan numbers to give us a legitimate competition but they have a supremacy disorder which means that they don't care who suffers in order to achieve that. King was sort of honest when he said that the only way that they could catch us was by accepting huge losses. He just never stated who was going to pay for those losses and our joke football association just said " that's fine Dave it's none of our business either".

Was it wully shooders

you have to hand it to the squinty brouge .
Delcared he is for the joe the toff and then tells his target audience ,even if an offer of £25m came in for the cabbage patch columbian , and if it was up to me I would not accept it .

Oh dear that to me has just heaped a whole lot of pressure on the duped left holding the turd in january .the gullibillies are lauding angle eyes and saying how reassuring it is to hear him say it .

Mmmm, I smell a rat. King stepping down, new share issue(again), new company Laird investment. Is squinty eyeing up one of the lifeboats as administration looks likely new year.
Laird Investment belongs to McSquinty. They will make up any shortfall in the share issue. If no one gets on board it could cost 10 million, an expensive fucking lifeboat. Of course he could be lying( shock horror)

Laird Investment belongs to McSquinty. They will make up any shortfall in the share issue. If no one gets on board it could cost 10 million, an expensive fucking lifeboat. Of course he could be lying( shock horror)
Excuse my ignorance but does the cold shoulder not affect his or his companies participation in such events or is this all part of the new cunning plan/dodgy deal?

Back