Dave King to step down

I thought the tears where a nice touch and the ARSEHOLES SWALLOWING IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER TALK ABOUT DUMB
Reading the hun forums is quite funny, he saved our klub, he's a real ranjurs man, he made us a force in Europe, he made us the best team in Scotland!! Deluded hun bastards fell for the crocodile tears, once their balloon klub goes pop Squinty will be getting the blame and they'll want to chop his cockeyed heid aff! ๐Ÿ˜น

Will King stepping down make any difference? Don't see it someone else will step up and the money raised will be on the never never. King steeping down will only imo increase their debts. A new investor promising more money more players bought at ridiculous prices, it cannot be sustained a crash is inevitable more ice cream and jelly anyone. HH โ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธ

Reading the hun forums is quite funny, he saved our klub, he's a real ranjurs man, he made us a force in Europe, he made us the best team in Scotland!! Deluded hun bastards fell for the crocodile tears, once their balloon klub goes pop Squinty will be getting the blame and they'll want to chop his cockeyed heid aff! ๐Ÿ˜น
Heard a numpty on the radio saying Dave made him fall in love with the club again and he said something about a legacy aswell ๐Ÿ˜†

I wonder if everybody who is in debt can now claim the debt is owed to them using the Times expert as the guide.

I know it says I owe you 20 grand for this BMW but your monthly payments are a hassle that I cant be bothered paying

So I'm keeping the car and now you owe me 20 grand too for the stress you have caused my family

And I want an apology as well

haters

II done the decent thing and bought one of your cars and the payments are too much so thats a hate crime you bigots

I want what im owed

And no your no getting the motor back I signed contract its its mine now

I offered you 35 pence for the entire 20 grand

you said no totally irrationally and full of hate

And harassed me

So give me my 20 million back

and see that bit paper where I bought car

its mine now

haters everywhere!!

:p

Back