David Edgar should be arrested for threatening Daily Record Employees

Lets not forget that the DR is still deflecting from the real issue, that is the huns are skint and the DR will do all they can to faciliatate and help to bury the real facts of this story, someone is about to become a Lee Harvey Oswald and then all will be right again in Lala land.
The fuckers are only lashing out at sevco cause of the daft 25 grand charge for access🤬 but al take it 🤣🤣

Just wondering why the England teams disgusting racist abuse was front page news....and a full stadium of anti-irish abuse was never mentioned, by our own on the ball MSM?🤔
In Scotland its apparently okay for a stadium ( poetic licence being used calling it a stadium) full of fools singing sectarian songs, as no one outwith the confines hears it, but one alleged whisper in the same place can reverberate around the world. That's Scotland for you.

Very few things give me more joy than hun on hun infighting , some journos seem to be willing now to talk about the subject of anti Irish / catholic racism , calling it out for what it is , this will lead to civil war amongst the hun support , it’s already happening , let them kick fuck out of each other again it’s what they do

David Edgar , the scumbag from the official media partner of *rangers has this afternoon threatened Daily Record Employees as well as Mark McGivern ..If anything happens to McGivern or any daily record employee then this scumbag has blood on his hands..Surely police scotland should be investigating him for inciting violence below....

An open message to Daily Record employees​

Next
[IMG alt="David Edgar"]https://cdn.followfollow.com/forum/data/avatars/m/4/4661.jpg?1565047215[/IMG]

David Edgar

Administrator​

Staff member
You should have locked your social media accounts.

Too late now.

You can all thank Mark McGivern for the next few weeks of your life.

Reactions:Tom Forsyth's stud, Peter_OHanrahahanrahan, donka and 560 others
Their own supporters are sticking the filth in now, couldn't make it up🤣🤣🤣

Go on FF if you can stand the stench and read there

open message to the daily record , they've all got the battle fever on (the haud me back dance ).

They smell the blood over some fellas tweets then towards the end one of the timmy undercovers points out the tweets were all retweets of other peoples tweets feckin dumb as feck the lot of them

Can someone explain what's going on?
It's George Square go 2 only this time It's SMSM v TRMSSM (the rangers main stream social media) fighting over access to their beloved cesspit and Slippy ....It's everyone and anyone getting attacked for not toeing the Klan line on one side and accusations of racism and bigotry on the other. Police Scotland are said to be investigating but a senior police spokesman said" their priorty was to get the old walking gear dry cleaned in readiness for the up and coming hate parades to bring scotlands streets back to normality so unfortunately their numbers are limited at the moment" Meanwhile back in the land of deflection Civil war has ensued and we wait with joy to see their next hilarious prezzer with Saint Slippy recovering from covid the main talking point and how quickly the Klub have dealt with a minority of supporters who unfortunately got caught. But they stress as they need every incoming penny that they are only prepared to admit to a handful of racists to show their heart and hand and they will guard old Ipox walls at all costs. That's about it Docco.

It's George Square go 2 only this time It's SMSM v TRMSSM (the rangers main stream social media) fighting over access to their beloved cesspit and Slippy ....It's everyone and anyone getting attacked for not toeing the Klan line on one side and accusations of racism and bigotry on the other. Police Scotland are said to be investigating but a senior police spokesman said" their priorty was to get the old walking gear dry cleaned in readiness for the up and coming hate parades to bring scotlands streets back to normality so unfortunately their numbers are limited at the moment" Meanwhile back in the land of deflection Civil war has ensued and we wait with joy to see their next hilarious prezzer with Saint Slippy recovering from covid the main talking point and how quickly the Klub have dealt with a minority of supporters who unfortunately got caught. But they stress as they need every incoming penny that they are only prepared to admit to a handful of racists to show their heart and hand and they will guard old Ipox walls at all costs. That's about it Docco.

They really are a rotten mob who are rotting by the day

For too many years , they have had things their own way..accepted by the establishment and allowed to plough on without fear and without reproach.
Now that society as a whole is standing up to them, it seems that they are unraveling and long may it continue...
maybe once this cancerous tumour is cut out of Scottish society for good , is the day I return home

They really are a rotten mob who are rotting by the day

For too many years , they have had things their own way..accepted by the establishment and allowed to plough on without fear and without reproach.
Now that society as a whole is standing up to them, it seems that they are unraveling and long may it continue...
maybe once this cancerous tumour is cut out of Scottish society for good , is the day I return home
I sincerely hope you are right but don't think I will see their demise in my lifetime to be honest as if anything this is only raising its head because the latest version of them is worse than the previous as they are still smarting from dealing with their original death and this is the ensuing carnage. If the powers that be don't deal with them soon their may well be some serious consequences as this is boiling up and going unchecked ...when they are getting found out it will only be a matter of time before we get dragged into it to deflect again. Wouldn't book that fight any time soon mate.

I sincerely hope you are right but don't think I will see their demise in my lifetime to be honest as if anything this is only raising its head because the latest version of them is worse than the previous as they are still smarting from dealing with their original death and this is the ensuing carnage. If the powers that be don't deal with them soon their may well be some serious consequences as this is boiling up and going unchecked ...when they are getting found out it will only be a matter of time before we get dragged into it to deflect again. Wouldn't book that fight any time soon mate.

look at it as a "second wave" so to speak.......It comes back with a vengeance but ultimately dies down and is supressed

look at it as a "second wave" so to speak.......It comes back with a vengeance but ultimately dies down and is supressed
I sadly agree,left in my early 20's and am now in early 60's.There has been a definite increase in the sectarian hatred spewed out by them,there was always a heavy undercurrent but nothing like the hate fest they seem to engage in at the least opportunity. I truly believe that some of them would happily revel in an Ulster type situation developing in Scotland,it's like a game of cowboys&Indians for them,children trapped in adults bodies-dangerous times

Back