David Potter pays the biggest compliment of them all to Scott Brown

Been watching Celtic for over 40 years and my top 3 players not just on ability but for what they have done for our club in that time are :-

1.Henrik
2.Broony
3.McStay

i can pay the man no bigger compliment than that..100percent Celtic legend

PS - Great article...Jim Young far too often overlooked

A fantastic read. I love all the early history lessons and agree that as a club we should be recognising & celebrating the early legends far more than we currently do. I guess the new hotel/museum will play a big part in this. Thanks for sharing.

I think I said it before but I'd like to know the top (say 50?) pre-Lisbon legends as selected by some of our fantastic Celtic historians like David and Matt Corr. (sorry Shamrock - a request for another list - such a man thing to do!)

We've had some outrageously great captains and last night Broony etched his name in that roll of honour.

\o/ \o/ \o/
To think they even debated if the guy was to return to International football it would be a disgrace, the irony is the guy retired to harness and retain his fitness and edge in his game and in doing so has shown a winning mentality in short suppl with Scotland.
The nae sayers, you know the ones that fly England flags and poppy overkill, welcomed back into their fold a couple of players who told them basically to do one when they died.
Glad Broonie retired from International duty but there is no doubt atthat level also he is missed by real Scotland fans.

Members online

Latest posts

Back