Deacon Blue - Huns or not?

Ricky Ross is from Dundee and was a massive Dundee Utd fan. He used to go to a lot of their games and would often be interviewed pitchside in scarf & Arab gear when they used to reach finals. The band name came from a Steely Dan song "Deacon Blues".

Thanks for that. Hated their music; kinda shite that gets stuck in your head and drives you insane like some sort of musical form of syphilis.

Ricky Ross is from Dundee and was a massive Dundee Utd fan. He used to go to a lot of their games and would often be interviewed pitchside in scarf & Arab gear when they used to reach finals. The band name came from a Steely Dan song "Deacon Blues".
BB, Vipond used to come up to Dundee and play the big "I am" in the Phoenix and The Queen's Hotel. Total tosser, but used to get the pish ripped oot him by the locals.

BB, Vipond used to come up to Dundee and play the big "I am" in the Phoenix and The Queen's Hotel. Total tosser, but used to get the pish ripped oot him by the locals.
I thought he used to come across as OK on the telly, but they wouldn't let him off with any keech in the Phoenix (Queens is different - used to have some pretenious arses in there back in the day).

Deacon Blue were actually headlining Party At The Palace a couple of weeks back but it turned into a mud bath so after my wee 7 year old lassie had been down the front to see the Fun Loving Criminals we were all happy to leave early so missed them.

Deacon Tangerine disnae have the same trip aff yer tongue ring tae it Not to mention Dougie Vipond who now works for BBC Sportscene and the HUNS BBC at loggerheads shit

HH?

Members online

Back