Deacon Blue - Huns or not?

Glasgow '80s band. Name would suggest Klannish tendencies. Anyone know?

Also Lorraine McIntosh was raised in Bridgeton in an Irish Catholic family much the same as Frankie Miller

When you look at the Celtic Supporting Celebs compared to HUN ones can you see a pattern forming?

Celtic
Rod Stewart Billy Connolly Frankie Miller Martin Compston James McAvoy Gerrard Butler Jennifer Love Hewitt Tony Roper Edwin Collins George Galloway Jim Kerr Bono John Higgins Susan Boyle The Gallaghers The Fratellis Paulo Nutini Peter Mullan Kevin Bridges Frankie Boyle Lewis Capaldi Connor McGregor Martine McCutcheon Lawrence Tynes Michelle McManus The Corrs

HUNS
Gordon Ramsay Andy Cameron Ken Bruce Lex Mclean Gordon Ross Adrian Durham Graeme Dott Colin Montgomery PISH PISH PISH ( as Billy Connolly referred to WWW) Sean Connery (was a Bhoy before he chummed up with David Murray) Mike Tyson Hugh Grant

HH?

Last edited:
Also Lorraine McIntosh was raised in Bridgeton in an Irish Catholic family much the same as Frankie Miller

When you look at the Celtic Supporting Celebs compared to HUN ones can you see a pattern forming?

Celtic
Rod Stewart Billy Connolly Frankie Miller Martin Compston James McAvoy Gerrard Butler Jennifer Love Hewitt Tony Roper Edwin Collins George Galloway

HUNS
Gordon Ramsay Andy Cameron Ken Bruce Lex Mclean

HH?
Going to see Edwin rip it up in Dundee this week, Bill.

Glasgow is like a whole new exciting world for us, Bill!

I still take a deep breath when I get into Glasgow. London does nothing for me, but Glasgow just has something special about it.

There's a confidence about you all that appeals to us in bandit country!

I can see why those boys were inspired to write about it.

Btw......the Clark Brothers are both good Catholic boys with a lick of the Tim about them.

And Ge
Glasgow is like a whole new exciting world for us, Bill!

I still take a deep breath when I get into Glasgow. London does nothing for me, but Glasgow just has something special about it.

There's a confidence about you all that appeals to us in bandit country!

I can see why those boys were inspired to write about it.

Btw......the Clark Brothers are both good Catholic boys with a lick of the Tim about them.

I have a phil
Going to see Edwin rip it up in Dundee this week, Bill.

He's just turned 60
2 brain haemorrhages and still going strong

Chose his tracks of my years on Ken Bruce show this week

HH?

And Ge

I have a phil

He's just turned 60
2 brain haemorrhages and still going strong

Chose his tracks of my years on Ken Bruce show this week

HH?
Aye, talk about bravery and fighting spirit, Bill.

Watched the BBC documentary a couple of years back about his rehab. The man was a medical miracle then, but you never thought he would ever step on a stage again.

Fast forward a few years and the defiance of medical convention is complete.

I now expect you to be playing left-back for The Hoops in a few months, Bill.

Celtic
Rod Stewart Billy Connolly Frankie Miller Martin Compston James McAvoy Gerrard Butler Jennifer Love Hewitt Tony Roper Edwin Collins George Galloway

HUNS
Gordon Ramsay Andy Cameron Ken Bruce Lex Mclean Gordon Ross Adrian Dunbar

HH?
Adrian Dunbar is an arsenal supporter and definitely not a hun!!

Have a story about Billy and his whippets when I was plunkin the school.

It partly explains some of the demons, but that's for another time and place.
sp that's personnel, keep it to yourself, can vaguely remember a documentary on Billy, may be wrong, when he was talking about how his dogs helped him. What a shame similar to Stuart Adamson., hope name is correct from the Skids.

Do any of you guys remember a band called the armoury show . who were the members, no googling. Richard Jobson was singer, drummer and guitarist's played for big bands at time, lie the cure etc.

Watched a program today on the demise of Bury FC. been going since 1885 and were once bigger than than <Man U or City, people were expressing how sad their lives would be if the club folds.

Members online

Back