Deciding Remaining Games if Postponed

oj17

I still think next Sundays match last without being behind closed doors or postponed - its just the way this virus is going. We wont have won the league after next week. So if league games start to get postponed what do we look for - coin toss to decide matches??

This virus isnt going away for 6-8 months - we could be in same situation next season

I still think next Sundays match last without being behind closed doors or postponed - its just the way this virus is going. We wont have won the league after next week. So if league games start to get postponed what do we look for - coin toss to decide matches??

This virus isnt going away for 6-8 months - we could be in same situation next season
There's no point in thinking too many moves ahead, oj. We can only traverse each obstacle as it appears. It may be that you're right, but we can only legislate for things that we have control over.

Think you are panicking more about titles than the virus. if you thought the virus was going to go pandemic you would not give a shit about football, if its not going pandemic the games are been played and that makes it safe if the games are on.

Im not panicking at all about titles or otherwise - was trying to get some comment on how we go forward if games are cancelled - I do think they will be. However, thats just my opinon but based on evidence of what is happening in Italy. The

If it came down to binning the league and the cup - i would prefer a coin toss for each game - rather than the league/cup no being won by anyone

Games will still be played but there will be no fans and there will be an announcement Monday afternoon by the sporting authorities and sports broadcasters in the UK.

And the announcement will say?

Hail! Hail! The Celts are here.....all together now...

For it’s a grand old team to play for
And it’s a grand old team to see
And if you know the history
It’s enough to make your heart go
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!

We don’t care what the animals say
What the hell do we care
For we only know
That there’s gonna be a show
And the Glasgow Celtic will be there

Back