Deciding Remaining Games if Postponed

They’ll be wanting it cut short so they can claim another tainted title (yeah, I know).

I think it’s already been said by the authorities that they’ll still dish out the title. The only logical solution to that would be to award as the league sits when they stop it, if they stop it early. I imagine closed door games first. I’d quite like that to be this weekend tbh given we’ve got a paltry allocation anyway. Maybe hear ibrox creaking away in the wind

Last edited:
If the Huns get rattled by Leverkusen on Thursday and suffer a few injuries, what's the odds that Sunday may be postponed for 'national heatlh interest' reasons...

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.....I’m sure it’s already been discussed as an option by the brethren.....but how badly do they need the money right now from corporate, etc?

We shall see.....but you very well may be right

It's a fucking flu. They came out with the same scare-mongering shite about swine flu; closing stadiums etc.

Every year for the last 20 years or so, they come out with something new
Remember the 2K computer virus back in 2000 ?
The swine flu, bird flu, Sars, Legionaries disease on cruise ships etc
Depending on who you believe, you can catch it by being within 6 feet of someone
Others say it's through coughing, sneezing, shaking hands etc
Yet again, they're saying it's airborne, so unless you can live without breathing, you're Donald Ducked
We're dependent on others, washing their hands and generally, looking after themselves, for us staying healthy
We'll live our lives as normal, go on about our business, but not lose touch with reality about this
They haven't nailed down what the virus is, and how to defeat it, but from the start, they have panicked everyone, by spraying, bleach, disinfectant etc in various countries, even although they have no clue what they're up against
Travel, the economy, panic buying in the stores, the stock market crashing, companies laying workers off, it's almost as if, someone is making money off this, while the world is out of it's nut
But, that's just me, as a conspiracy theorist
HH

Im not panicking at all about titles or otherwise - was trying to get some comment on how we go forward if games are cancelled - I do think they will be. However, thats just my opinon but based on evidence of what is happening in Italy. The

If it came down to binning the league and the cup - i would prefer a coin toss for each game - rather than the league/cup no being won by anyone
It's already pandemic though some nations are taking it more seriously than others, in Germany theyve announced the Rhine derby, gladbach v cologne to be played behind closed doors tomorrow, possibly the rangers tie also, yet the Leipzig v spurs game now has massive crowd. Italy, france many others are playing behind closed doors. It wont come to coin toss or count back for the title imo it will finish as it stands though I wouldn't be surprised if the SFA tells everyone that theres nothing to worry about in Scotland and just carry on regardless

Every year for the last 20 years or so, they come out with something new
Remember the 2K computer virus back in 2000 ?
The swine flu, bird flu, Sars, Legionaries disease on cruise ships etc
Depending on who you believe, you can catch it by being within 6 feet of someone
Others say it's through coughing, sneezing, shaking hands etc
Yet again, they're saying it's airborne, so unless you can live without breathing, you're Donald Ducked
We're dependent on others, washing their hands and generally, looking after themselves, for us staying healthy
We'll live our lives as normal, go on about our business, but not lose touch with reality about this
They haven't nailed down what the virus is, and how to defeat it, but from the start, they have panicked everyone, by spraying, bleach, disinfectant etc in various countries, even although they have no clue what they're up against
Travel, the economy, panic buying in the stores, the stock market crashing, companies laying workers off, it's almost as if, someone is making money off this, while the world is out of it's nut
But, that's just me, as a conspiracy theorist
HH

Got to say while I think we all have a duty not to exaggerate or scaremonger with this I think this time round we may have something to be worried about DILLIGAF.

Was kinda of the same mind as yourself before I started reading/seeing interviews with some of the doctors working on the front line with the Coronavirus and they are genuinely spooked by it's severity as well as the ease and speed by which it spreads. Couple that with the fact that it's a completely new virus they know virtually nothing about and any possible vaccine being at least 18 months away then this does seem a wholly different scenario to Swine Flu, Bird Flu, SARS etc.

There will always be people who will profit from fear and tragedy but on this occasion it seems more of a by product than by design.

HH (y)

Was at Hospital last Thursday with my dad the Doctor was making light off the handshake 🤝
And that they’re trying to limit contact with patients.
when I asked him why as the Government and the chief medical officer was saying it’s just like a mild flu and all the estimates were based on the worst case scenario. His reply was an eye opener We the front line staff are treating this out break as the worst case scenario.
so hope he’s wrong but I also read the Italian
Doctor on the Sky news feed this morning saying stop saying it’s a mild case of the Flu it’s not it’s one off the worst types of viruses he’s seen.his name is Daniele Macchini Humanitas Gavazzeni Hospital in Bergamo
I now think this will be a bad bastard hope to Donald Duck I’m wrong.

HH 😷

Last edited:
This will be bad and all this talk of wash yer hands is shite , aye wash your hands helps kill SOME bacteria but a viral infection is airborne , but treat the public like mugs ,give em a song and some soap

The winter flu jag nearly everyone in ma clinic came down with a viral flu which was so bad they were writing scripts for steroids and antibiotics to nearly everyone

Antibiotics before that were as hard as feck to get for anything , most who were getting written up were over 60s ,it was the worst i'd ever had or felt and lasted 4 weeks , worst symtoms in the first fortnight

If that is mild compared to what's coming god help us cos i defo thought i was a goner

Last edited by a moderator:
Back