Deeply worrying video of NFL doing the rounds on SM

High horse?

As someone who knows a couple of friends of Neil's I can assure you that this is not a one off occurrence
Even IF he is an addict thats his issue its got fuck all to do way any of us...its also not the boards fault or losing ten in a rows fault its nobody fault but his own and he's the one who needs to snap out it thats coming from someone who's been there its no a fuck him comment only wen he recognises his problem will he be able to fix it am afriad

A video of a guy pished

We've all been pished ain't we ?

Only a problem is if he's in this state every other day

If that's the case my heart goes out to him , and hope his family and friends get him help

Typical huns though laughing at this saying ' Aye but they all laughed at Gazza '

There's nothing they wont try and point score over is there

A video of a guy pished

We've all been pished ain't we ?

Only a problem is if he's in this state every other day

If that's the case my heart goes out to him , and hope his family and friends get him help

Typical huns though laughing at this saying ' Aye but they all laughed at Gazza '

There's nothing they wont try and point score over is there
Only a scumbag laughs at that most families have an addict in them to some extent

Camera phones and social media what a combination a man canny get pished in peace without some scrot filming it for hits likes and shares I wanna go back tae the 70s when phones were in boxes cameras were inconveniently big hits were pop songs likes were yer hobbies and shares were things rich people had.

Not all of it no i don't but football fans are highly emotional u must no that sometimes things get said that are wrong u canny blame emotional fans for giving him a drink addiction if u think that then you know nothing about addiction

Believe me, I know about addiction mate...here is a young addict, working in one of the most high profile jobs in the country..Where does an addict go when things get too much for him..he goes to what he knows, he goes to his safe place..being such a public figure with such a problem never really ends well as history will tell you....I sincerely hope he gets the support and help he needs and is left alone to do so 🙏

Believe me, I know about addiction mate...here is a young addict, working in one of the most high profile jobs in the country..Where does an addict go when things get too much for him..he goes to what he knows, he goes to his safe place..being such a public figure with such a problem never really ends well as history will tell you....I sincerely hope he gets the support and help he needs and is left alone to do so 🙏
See look u can be sensible 🤣

I don't know if Lenny has a drink problem or not, he's the only one that knows that but it has been bandied about for some time now and could well be the reason the Board hung on to him for so long when it was obvious that he was unable to manage the team. Employers have a duty of care under these circumstances.

I don't know if Lenny has a drink problem or not, he's the only one that knows that but it has been bandied about for some time now and could well be the reason the Board hung on to him for so long when it was obvious that he was unable to manage the team. Employers have a duty of care under these circumstances.
This thread has like most others shows that as a support, we have a wide range of opinion, Nfl got pissed made an arse of himself and will now probably be harangued by the Scottish press some of them will take delight at kicking him while he is down. From our point of view perhaps we could try not going to war with each other over what is a personal issue of an ex-employee. Some of us myself included where highly critical of him as a manager, and even so as I laid out where I thought his failings as a manager where I didn't allow my criticism to be personal. If he has his demons to sort out, that is his business and perhaps it is none of ours to discuss on a public forum. HH.

Back