Deeply worrying video of NFL doing the rounds on SM

Docco I think most of the time you are at the wind up and say and do things to get a rise out of people, like change your name to John Kennedy, knowing full well 99% of the people on here don't want him as manager. I actually think it's funny, but to blame football fans for lennons issues is a bit below the belt......IF and that's a big if, Lennon has a drink problem then that's a situation he has got himself into. He chose I high profile, high pressure job. His family, agents and himself knows what comes with that job.

Seeing as you claim to have the inside info, and you've blamed the fans who have criticised him this season for his issues. When did he hit the bottle??? Was it when the negative comment popped up on a thread?? Was it a certain thread on the noise. I just want to look back and see what comment I should be ashamed off?? Or did he have a drink issue before the shit hit the fan??

Seeing as you claim to have the inside info, and you've blamed the fans who have criticised him this season for his issues. When did he hit the bottle??? Was it when the negative comment popped up on a thread?? Was it a certain thread on the noise. I just want to look back and see what comment I should be ashamed off?? Or did he have a drink issue before the shit hit the fan??
Never really seen the guy being abused on here but it was clear he had to go,nothing wrong with saying that Lubo.

I'm sorry Lubo but I never said the fans are to blame for his issues...he's always had them, I think this is pretty well known in many circles...even The deadhead nodded towards this in one of his rants...if you read my post back I said "Celtic message boards and other mediums" and not specifically this one although there were some horrible comments on here.I also used "Celtic" fans in quotation to question their authenticity but that went over the head of the self confessed genius and others !
Im not sure how involved in other social media you are but the personal abuse towards Lennon was absolutely horrendous then you also have the protests and unrest outside the ground and training ground.

I'm glad today that those msm media outlets have avoided printing it today and maybe they are showing compassion and integrity for once to a high profile person who is clearly struggling with his demons.... However, I'm not holding my breath that this will remain the case

Last edited:
I'm sorry Lubo but I never said the fans are to blame for his issues...he's always had them, I think this is pretty well known in many circles...even The deadhead nodded towards this in one of his rants...if you read my post back I said "Celtic message boards and other mediums" and not specifically this one although there were some horrible comments on here.I also used "Celtic" fans in quotation to question their authenticity but that went over the head of the self confessed genius and others !
Im not sure how involved in other social media you are but the personal abuse towards Lennon was absolutely horrendous then you also have the protests and unrest outside the ground and training ground.

I'm glad today that those msm media outlets have avoided printing it today and maybe they are showing compassion and integrity for once to a high profile person who is clearly struggling with his demons.... However, I'm not holding my breath that this will remain the case

That's fair enough mate. It was the (you know who you are) comment in your 1st post that led me to believe you were somehow blaming people on this forum. There has been a lot of criticism of lennon on here for this season, I've been one of the members doing so. But I've also defended him when it has got personal ie mocking his weight and how he looks and I think every critic of lennon on here defended him at that stage on the forum.

i agree that there was a section of the support that got very personal when he wouldn't walk. Frustration at him turned to anger and then hatred. Theres no other word for it.
Again, it just looks like a guy thats pished, i've been that guy in the video and hopefully will be in the very near future. If he has issues as some suggest, then he should hopefully get help, he seems to have had a support network around him up here, he must have as he's been through the mill up here.
But, i don't think there's anyone to blame. Lenny and the people whom advise him/know him best know the state of his mental being. There were murmurs of him having this problem as early as at Hibs.
He and others around him should have known that the managers job at Celtic could potentially unravel issues he was fighting. It may be that as manager he had a focus while in the job and it helped avoid this type of thing.
I just hope he deals with whatever he has to and comes back to support us at Paradise where he's part of something bigger than us all

I think similar reasons first time round prevented him from choosing his own staff.

My sister and brother -law knew him quite well ,they lived near him years ago.
They always said he was an intelligent and engaging guy in private.
He lives for Celtic I think the stress took iits toll..

I too wanted Him to leave the managers job
Was even strongly vocal from the first Hun game. Like a lot of fans it was painful too watch. I may even have stepped over the line and if I did full Apologies to NFL and the other noise members. But as Lubo pointed out the 2 Wankstains Tyr/Wanyama
Got put down by all on the noise Deservedly. I will never watch that video
I may have wanted NFL out but he’s still a Legend at Celtic and as much as losing the 10 hurts that should never be forgotten by our Fans. He had great success at Celtic
And for that thanks
Neil Francis Lennon God bless and help you through your current Troubles. 🙏

HH NFL

The mans not long lost his job, been made unemployed, everyone would be entitled to a blow out
A nothing video ,when the pubs open after lockdown there will be hundreds going for just the same sort of blowout and who could blame them ,Lennys had a shit year lost the job he loved and has been villified in the press since the day he arrived

who wouldn't get pished after that

what's more pathetic is the scum filming it

And that post is the perfect example of pulling your horns in. Great to see that you've apologised for your "you know who you are" comment. If it wasn't aimed at anyone on here then why post here?
Incidentally, I've never claimed to be a genius. Genius is usually 145 or over.

And that post is the perfect example of pulling your horns in. Great to see that you've apologised for your "you know who you are" comment. If it wasn't aimed at anyone on here then why post here?
Incidentally, I've never claimed to be a genius. Genius is usually 145 or over.

No bother mastermind....seems to me that maybe the "you know who you are" comment has touched a wee raw nerve...maybe it's struck a note in those with a pang of guilt in their bones?
Who knows? I'm no Freud 😎👍

There you go again. You got your wings clipped. Get back in your box ye fuckin gobshite.

Always with the swearing and rudeness! Are you sure you are someone bordering on genius ( your words ..not mine)?
Clearly you are not very good at internet connection...here's a wee tip, don't take things personally and try not to get upset if you read something you don't agree with...follow these guidelines and you will do just fine 😎👍

Always with the swearing and rudeness! Are you sure you are someone bordering on genius ( your words ..not mine)?
Clearly you are not very good at internet connection...here's a wee tip, don't take things personally and try not to get upset if you read something you don't agree with...follow these guidelines and you will do just fine 😎👍
Oh so the swearing offends ye now? Interesting coming from someone claiming to be Scottish. You sound like a woman. Obviously my intellect has annoyed you judging by your obsession. Here's a wee tip for you... fuck off.

Oh so the swearing offends ye now? Interesting coming from someone claiming to be Scottish. You sound like a woman. Obviously my intellect has annoyed you judging by your obsession. Here's a wee tip for you... fuck off.

Och that's a wee shame..I never had such an intelligent and learnered gentleman (sic) like yourself down as being a misogynist 😥

Back