Defoe

He is actually quite a polite balanced (with a zimmer) respectful guy. This intervew is a stage stunt.
"Riiite your oane the maaist wages so your the cunt that needs to carry the loudmouth riddy ritual of tellin them wer comin"

"Hey don't you think we should concentrate on getting Freddie on a treadmill and stop him looking at a mirror point blank at a 45 degree angle while it's 90 degrees on his coffee table?"

""Naw!! Ffs J we need to sell books ya daft bastard"
Read the first paragraph, nae offence but cheerleader! Must have run out hobnobs.😉

Made a cunt of it when LG was in. Knocked a bottle of champagne off the table and got it all over his Mrs shoes and bag.
Only the international staff were slagging me for it. Even the Huns left me well alone. I was fizzing worse than the spilt bev.
We have a strict "Do not post celebrity pics or updates" policy.
I can let this one slip.
McGregors name for Freddie is the "Gucci Mongo"

We don’t have to bark at parked cars. Do you care what he is reported to have said? I don’t. Did you seriously expect him to tell the truth when asked
No to both. Real life experiences are fairly limmited at the moment. Regardless, dutifully this mob are rivaling Netflixs comedy dropdown menu. It's a consistent yearly delivery of satire. it's almost a constitutional right this time of year to bash them. Suns out and it becomes necessary hun management.
They supply ammo. No point stockpiling. Take it to the range share and fire a few 55cal rounds into the dirt

Defoe reminds me the guy who bet the outsider in a two race loses the bet and spends the rest of life saying it just bad luck,this guy backed the wrong team and is now trying to defend it,he took the the job now he's got to live with it and by god the mans suffering
Tough

No offence bud
N
BB it a poor joke mate please meant no offence. FFS! just thinking how the mockits were treated by chuckles and the manager " that never looked at his contract". But never wondered why £80,000 pound a month went into his account?
no offence what's so ever. Didn't know if there was bashing joke I was missing 😁.
He was on 130k down there and it was reported a hun backer subbed the Huns for the other half through donations during the loan period. Roll on fresh contracts. They must of given him something tasty. We know they did 😂. It's the rangers way. Yet another example. Proves they haven't learned or jotted a note or taken a...of notice of past perils.
They are simply the best

I don't want it to end. If they do I'll accept it.
I can't or can anyone remember that club ever causing as much bother, amateur excursions and the like?
It's labelled as the banter years. They say it as a off the cuff deflection
= they are a joke
They have litteraly jumped in a dallorian taxi.
Rammed the capacitor full of rhetoric and bad decisions and now they are firmly back at the point just before the big club crumble timeline.
Backs to the wall. Back to the future
#$&÷ers

I don't want it to end. If they do I'll accept it.
I can't or can anyone remember that club ever causing as much bother, amateur excursions and the like?
It's labelled as the banter years. They say it as a off the cuff deflection
= they are a joke
They have litteraly jumped in a dallorian taxi.
Rammed the capacitor full of rhetoric and bad decisions and now they are firmly back at the point just before the big club crumble timeline.
Backs to the wall. Back to the future
#$&÷ers
Celtic have always said finish it on the pitch, nothing more nothing less.

Celtic have always said finish it on the pitch, nothing more nothing less.
They knew it wouldn't happen. It was the last throw.
We have done our part and maintained our dignity. They are finding out quickly they are only Backed by the bamboozling hordes that seek "justice"
Name the town's and clubs votes and surprise shall not affect you but..
SLAP theres damages cost in the mail

Laugh

Last edited:
He is actually quite a polite balanced (with a zimmer) respectful guy. This intervew is a stage stunt.
"Riiite your oane the maaist wages so your the cunt that needs to carry the loudmouth riddy ritual of tellin them wer comin"

"Hey don't you think we should concentrate on getting Freddie on a treadmill and stop him looking at a mirror point blank at a 45 degree angle while it's 90 degrees on his coffee table?"

""Naw!! Ffs J we need to sell books ya daft bastard"
you mean it's a con they're not coming tae take the title 😂😂😂

Back