Derby apparently offering Slippy silly money

I genuinely wondered who you meant. Then it dawned on me. I have no idea. I just made the point that he's very negative about every single thing Celtic does and he slagged me off for that. I couldn't care either way. Don't know him, don't want to know him. I think it started on a thread where he said that the treble treble wasn't something we should be celebrating because it was won against inferior opposition. Then he was saying that Celtic signing Turnbull is merely cover for us selling CalMac. The guy literally never has a good word to say about anything Celtic does.
He might want to spend less time reading and watch more football

I’d love to see him walk out on them. There’s absolutely no chance that club would be able to handle their manager walking out on them in the fashion Rodgers did to us. It would pull the rug out from underneath them & leave their challenge to stop us winning 9 in a row in tatters!
Maybe then our players & staff would get some credit for the way we handled our gaffer walking out on us at a vital stage in a season & STILL managed to complete an historic Treble Treble????

I’d love to see him walk out on them. There’s absolutely no chance that club would be able to handle their manager walking out on them in the fashion Rodgers did to us. It would pull the rug out from underneath them & leave their challenge to stop us winning 9 in a row in tatters!
Maybe then our players & staff would get some credit for the way we handled our gaffer walking out on us at a vital stage in a season & STILL managed to complete an historic Treble Treble????
We'll have to be careful what we wish for Conar,they might bring back big Eck ??

DqnjyQpX4AEFLaw (1).jpg

Don’t you just love it when a Celtic manager is doing well in his job the media in Scotland can’t wait to drive them down south. But when it’s Sevco involved it’s the complete opposite.

A spokesperson for the Scottish side stated their willingness to hold on to Gerrard who is understood to be keen to stay with the club.
They said: "Let's get one or two things clear. Our manager has not been approached and he remains one hundred percent committed to the job he has here."- Scotsman.

What is it the Jabba Traynor has over the MSM in Scotland. When will they grow a pair & stand up to the arrogant Airdrie windbag?! ?

ABBEB907-B9C8-4AEB-A4EB-75702E1C45AE.jpeg

Don’t you just love it when a Celtic manager is doing well in his job the media in Scotland can’t wait to drive them down south. But when it’s Sevco involved it’s the complete opposite.

A spokesperson for the Scottish side stated their willingness to hold on to Gerrard who is understood to be keen to stay with the club.
They said: "Let's get one or two things clear. Our manager has not been approached and he remains one hundred percent committed to the job he has here."- Scotsman.

What is it the Jabba Traynor has over the MSM in Scotland. When will they grow a pair & stand up to the arrogant Airdrie windbag?! ?

View attachment 3406

Did you say that a journalist looked into a story, wow theres a first.

View attachment 3406
Fukin Fat Dik whose
Ferris Bueller.

Och you know how obsessed the dafties are with the champs.

Its getting to the stage on here where your having to take out the garbage regularly but theres always a stubborn shit stain clutching.
Ach he's a Dik anaw wae JFanCelt..2 Hun Bastards ?????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back