Derby apparently offering Slippy silly money

No she told me she was right out the scheme and she had nothing. Charity shop clothes all her life. All she ever wanted was to get married.

She was genuinely nice but so not a rule breaker, always eager to please.

Don’t always understand that but i genuinely like the girl.

She could always take banter ??
Charity shop clothes,,, that's no having nothing. I had nothing,,there was 5 sisters and me the only boay and aw ma clathes were hand me downs.. fk me ,I went to school wan day and had the same blouse oan as the teacher.. I don't know who was mair embarrassed,,,,me ,,,or him .HH

Charity shop clothes,,, that's no having nothing. I had nothing,,there was 5 sisters and me the only boay and aw ma clathes were hand me downs.. fk me ,I went to school wan day and had the same blouse oan as the teacher.. I don't know who was mair embarrassed,,,,me ,,,or him .HH

Haha your too funny ???. I was the oldest lol thank fuck.

And my Grandad was good to me too.

I dont think kids should ever be judged though its not a kids fault that poverty is a reality and issue in their lives.

Would love to see philanthropist/capitalists address some balance of this and redistrubute some wealth to provide hope and drive for kids in hardship.

Fkrs

Yer weans will be doomed to wear hand me downs

Someone within Rangers really needs to sort out our online retail.

I’ve been constantly trying to get my oldest boy the full mini kit since the new kit was launched to no avail. Finally, last week success, it’s back in stock, great, will get the kit in time for his birthday next week, first top, proud dad etc.

Order placed, money taken all good. Then receive 2 simultaneous emails, one that my order is being despatched and another that I’m being refunded and it’s out of stock. It’s now been confirmed that my order has been cancelled.

We are almost into July and most parents with kids under 7 can’t get hold of a Rangers kit for their kids for holidays etc. How much money are we losing in revenue at a much needed time because of this?

Im sorry but this reeks of small club mentality, which we are clearly not. I can’t imagine other clubs with huge global supports having this problem, so why do we?

We aren't able to bring in huge sums of money through TV but we are in control of maximising our revenue in merchandise (forget about SD problems) But we don’t seem to have appropriate levels of stock.

No wonder I don’t see 1-6 year olds in Rangers tops as we don’t seem to cater for them, at least grown men can get them though, madness.

It really is an utter embarrassment.

I’ve been constantly trying to get my oldest boy the full mini kit since the new kit was launched to no avail. Finally, last week success, it’s back in stock, great, will get the kit in time for his birthday next week, first top, proud dad etc.

Order placed, money taken all good. Then receive 2 simultaneous emails, one that my order is being despatched and another that I’m being refunded and it’s out of stock. It’s now been confirmed that my order has been cancelled.

We are almost into July and most parents with kids under 7 can’t get hold of a Rangers kit for their kids for holidays etc. How much money are we losing in revenue at a much needed time because of this?

Im sorry but this reeks of small club mentality, which we are clearly not. I can’t imagine other clubs with huge global supports having this problem, so why do we?

We aren't able to bring in huge sums of money through TV but we are in control of maximising our revenue in merchandise (forget about SD problems) But we don’t seem to have appropriate levels of stock.

No wonder I don’t see 1-6 year olds in Rangers tops as we don’t seem to cater for them, at least grown men can get them though, madness.

He should be happy that his kids look clean then.

yer grandweans will be Tims!!!!!! Muahahahahaha!!

Thats nothing my elder brothers charity clothes made him look like a japanese emperor ,he used to get called Hirohito

He never lived it down luck would have it we moved

Members online

Latest posts

Back