Derek McInnes

Aberdeen got what they deserved.....nothing.

We needed that win and that performance.

We totally dominated the game and played all the football against a team set out to defend and frustrate.

The good guys won. Football won. The Huns on show seen red.

Well done Neil Lennon. Well done Celtic.

McInnes not taking it well, watching the wrong game again. You cannot come down to hampden and play for a penalties shoot out, Celtic were dominant from the kick off, Bain had no saves to make in the whole game the one save he made from Ferguson header was a foul on both Bain and Tierney and given, no chances what so ever.

You got to laugh...he sends out a team of hammer throwers to kick and mame, waste time...and be as negative as F###...it doesnt work,toys go oot the pram...gets all hurt at a few singing a daft song...and starts to greet aboot sectarianism...well! He should fucking know about sectarianism, he,s a Hun...He should maybe get counselling from Neil...he KNOWS what sectarianism is....Mcinnes is just a bad looser..what next...racism?...Oh wait a minute...we had that from Logan another Walter Mitty.

You got to laugh...he sends out a team of hammer throwers to kick and mame, waste time...and be as negative as F###...it doesnt work,toys go oot the pram...gets all hurt at a few singing a daft song...and starts to greet aboot sectarianism...well! He should fucking know about sectarianism, he,s a Hun...He should maybe get counselling from Neil...he KNOWS what sectarianism is....Mcinnes is just a bad looser..what next...racism?...Oh wait a minute...we had that from Logan another Walter Mitty.
Think it was last throw of the dice and it failed.

I for one would like to see our supporter move away from these kind of songs as we have many more songs we can sing without the need of negative headlines. It just seems lately all our wins have been over shadowed by some kind of controversy.

The media and other clubs do not need an excuse to try and navigate away from a celtic victory but we are giving them ammunition.

But in saying all that, being at the game yesterday I thought the cheer up song never started until after he was sent to the stand.
Am I wrong or can anyone confirm the song was being sung before his departure.

I for one would like to see our supporter move away from these kind of songs as we have many more songs we can sing without the need of negative headlines. It just seems lately all our wins have been over shadowed by some kind of controversy.

The media and other clubs do not need an excuse to try and navigate away from a celtic victory but we are giving them ammunition.

But in saying all that, being at the game yesterday I thought the cheer up song never started until after he was sent to the stand.
Am I wrong or can anyone confirm the song was being sung before his departure.
The song died pretty quickly and his gesture was pitched side not to anyone around him can't be sure if it was sung before he went or after but he's still a sad orange bastard

As for controversy they found coughing and players blessing offensive ,so i dosent matter what the support do or sing there will always be something WE do that will spark controversy

Neil Lennon endured it for years yet nothing said only that he brought it on himself or was banter

They don't really like it when the shoes on the other foot

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back