Did Ye Aye? Podcast with Lewis Stevenson

No offence pal, but I'll rather give it a miss for the time being.
Still remain to raw about the whole lenny experience last season.
Many might want to give him this legend status, NOT for me yet anyway.
Still way to hurt by his bollox last season, and until the damage he helped cause has been put right and the success returns he can go and fuck off.
Lost all respect for the man and every time he opens his unwanted mouth makes me detest him more so.
Might take a good while to thaw out regarding lenny and until he learns to shut the fuck up then I'll remain frozen regarding his name
Come on John sure you're still pissed aff with Roy Keane over saipan. You'll never forgive Lennon ffs.

you got any LED lights fir sale
Asking fir a pal

Ffs we’ve all caught the nice bug on here all of a sudden
Who's on the door ?

First post from new member...
"Here check out my podcast"
So, in effect get aff the noise and onto this...
Gie's a break son and stop trying to spam a Celtic site
Try Ibrox, they seem to be more interested in Neil Lennon than we are

Who's on the door ?

First post from new member...
"Here check out my podcast"
So, in effect get aff the noise and onto this...
Gie's a break son and stop trying to spam a Celtic site
Try Ibrox, they seem to be more interested in Neil Lennon than we are
I think the lad handled himself OK. He didn't lie to pretend he was a Tim but linked his podcast as it was clearly of interest to a lot of our fans.

Now where can I find an LED Bar Sign or a horrific screenprint of an iconic Celtic scene?

Last edited:
OK, here's the deal
If you had a website and someone came in with a first post of 'Check out this website' it's no different than walking into a shop, and saying to the customers,: "Here, do you know about this shop?"
How do I know ?
Because I used to have a few of my own sites, and constantly had people doing just that, in an effort to gain traction for themselves
Might seem like no big deal, but for me, it's about integrity
So if you want to click on it, go ahead
As for me, I have no interest in Hibs, Neil Lennon, or anything other than the club I have supported, since Adam was a Bhoy
Apart from that, and not to send this thread down the wormhole, go nuts

Yours in Celtic

HH

My dads next door childhood neighbour was joe Harper
Lovely guy
Never forgot his roots
I'm sure anyone who was lucky enough to watch Joe Harper play will remember this wee story. He played against The Hoops in the league cup final of 1974. He was absolutely terrific. Scored three in a cup final......and ended up on the losing side. A wee bloke by the name of Dixie Deans also scored three in the same game. Hoops 6 ..Hibs 3.. Nostalgia may be a thing of the past, but hey, it keeps us auld codgers going'. Happy Days .

Members online

Latest posts

Back