Did You Feel The Seismic Shift?

Hoopy427

Apparently one just happened, sevcos new director of football has us all terrified. I'm so terrified I don't even remember the buggers name, but our reasons to be fearful are listed in the following article. They include, he's an ex Falkirk man and he knows Scott Arfield, the article insists he's the man (whatever his name is) to maintain the rangurs as the dominant force in Scottish football, yes you read that right.
Well I have to say the fear is literally running down the inside of my leg...!😹

Apparently one just happened, sevcos new director of football has us all terrified. I'm so terrified I don't even remember the buggers name, but our reasons to be fearful are listed in the following article. They include, he's an ex Falkirk man and he knows Scott Arfield, the article insists he's the man (whatever his name is) to maintain the rangurs as the dominant force in Scottish football, yes you read that right.

Haha you have to laugh at the new club who could not emulate Gretna,

Was he not Southampton's director of football? I wonder if he'll continue with his previous strategy of buying up Celtic's star players???

Huns are thinking the guy is in to spend on players, he is coming in to sell and get much needed cash to keep the good ship dignity afloat. No credit line from any bank and tarred with a jobbie stick (DCK).
This is going to be an interesting stage in the season, Rogic coming back and young Christie showing last night he will be desperate to get these bans over and get back into the team, competition for places taking shape, Griff will be back soon, Bitton will be back soon, the squad getting stronger, hopefully the players will be aware also a January window could either see them go or be gifted a deal.

Huns are thinking the guy is in to spend on players, he is coming in to sell and get much needed cash to keep the good ship dignity afloat. No credit line from any bank and tarred with a jobbie stick (DCK).
This is going to be an interesting stage in the season, Rogic coming back and young Christie showing last night he will be desperate to get these bans over and get back into the team, competition for places taking shape, Griff will be back soon, Bitton will be back soon, the squad getting stronger, hopefully the players will be aware also a January window could either see them go or be gifted a deal.
Seen the guys stats he's a Real winner! But the ball's in our court not that keek's it's We how we respond and with a team full of winners it can only be one out come! The hope kills them every time! 🙄🤣🤣

Lets all laugh at ross witshisname.......hahahahaha

Bohemoth was doing well until he said this "I think management decisions to appoint pedro as manager and similar are why weve lacked success it's no longer an issue with Gerrard." somebody should remind him Gerrards won nothing so how can he be a success 😑
Nae offence mate he has won trophies.....but never a league wan.....fuck me Darren Ferguson even has a league medal think on that.😆😆

Back