Dirty Cash (Money Talks) - Adventures of Stevie G

Prague67Bhoy

Like many others, I think Sevco did enough on Sunday to merit their win (despite some odd decisions by the MIBs). However, has this given Sevco some false hope? Had Celtic managed to scrape a draw, do you think the purse strings would be pulled ever tighter. Chris Sutton said as much "Celtic need to wake up.......The Parkhead board took the warning (of a previous defeat to Sevco) and reacted positively". Our squad needs a major overhaul over the summer window......perhaps this loss might just be the spur to encourage the board to be a bit more lavish and land some real quality signings.
By the same token, do you think Stevie G has convinced his board that he is making a go of what he has been given and that there may not be need for a sizeable warchest for summer additions?

We need at least 4/5 new players RB, CH,
Midfield holding and creative, And cover for KT. And PaddyRoberts, as I think Sinclair will leave for good money. That’s why we activated the extra year. But this is just Fan talk until we know who’s leading the team we’re in our usual limbo then we’re playing last minute dodgeball to beat the clock on deadline day. With the boards usual excuse we ran out of time.
Slippy will not have a lot to spend unless Mike Cashley gives him vouchers for Sports Direct
And remember Slippy once you buy there’s no return ??

HH ☘️

What really bothered me was after the match nobody complained (me included) about Flanagan not getting a red card. We all knew that they were so far in front of us (or we were that far behind) that we didn't think it made a difference. That's what hurt, we didn't think we could beat a 10 man sevco.

What really bothered me was after the match nobody complained (me included) about Flanagan not getting a red card. We all knew that they were so far in front of us (or we were that far behind) that we didn't think it made a difference. That's what hurt, we didn't think we could beat a 10 man sevco.

Check out the thread “Mibbery Again” ?

Gerarrd's ultimate goal is to be Manager of Liverpool one day. Sevco are just the 1st stepping stone towards that. Look he wont have impressed many when all he's got to show for this season is 2 home wins against us. The 1st one brought him level with us on points at the winter break. He failed miserably despite big money loans in January, to push us after the break and we gained a 12 point lead again. That last game we played like a team who had already won the league so apart from the orcs he won't gain much kudos for that. If I had to mark him out of 10, I'd give him a 5, and thats generous.
Stevie Clarke would get a 9, Lenny only an 8.

If the “decisions” were called correctly it would not have changed the fact 8 of our bhoys did not turn up pal. Thats the bit thats hard to take
Maria I could not believe what I was watching !!!!! Imo a huge clear out is needed Get the ones who are taking a hefty wage but not doing the business out the door Give us more young hungry players from the Academy along with our more experienced players who are committed to Celtic Football Club

Maria I could not believe what I was watching !!!!! Imo a huge clear out is needed Get the ones who are taking a hefty wage but not doing the business out the door Give us more young hungry players from the Academy along with our more experienced players who are committed to Celtic Football Club
So have a clear out because we got beat by the sevco scum??? If that was a meaningful game I would probably have the same reaction but it wasn't it was a dead rubber. Play like that against hearts in cup final then it's a different ball game.

So have a clear out because we got beat by the sevco scum??? If that was a meaningful game I would probably have the same reaction but it wasn't it was a dead rubber. Play like that against hearts in cup final then it's a different ball game.
Not just because of they no marks beating us If that was a one off then fair enough We can always forgive that but even if the snake was still here I would be saying the same Too many games we have been either knackered on our feet or completely disinterested in some cases Boyata ? I think that we should have a clear out because we need one Not a panic reaction !

Not just because of they no marks beating us If that was a one off then fair enough We can always forgive that but even if the snake was still here I would be saying the same Too many games we have been either knackered on our feet or completely disinterested in some cases Boyata ? I think that we should have a clear out because we need one Not a panic reaction !
Since we got beat by sevco everyone seems to be saying the same thing. Overhaul, overhaul, overhaul. Everybody upstairs knows we need an overhaul, there's nothing we can do about it till the summer transfer window and everyone knows it. So let's get ready for the Diets and stuff them twice

Back