Disgrace!!

Story was tame by the daily ranger

here's how it should have been written

headline

Pensioner who survived the Somme and the battle of passchendaele

Battles against the Celtic onslaught alone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A world war pensioner who battled the strengths of nazi germany this morning had to battle his way through obscene scences of Celtic brutality outside of a Rangers boutique

The pensioner who we will not name due to his high profile standing within the intelligence community ,choked back on his rampant hate ,as he stood with utmost dignity just yards from the scene of the onslaught

He then informed a hushed press pack that he had cracked the cfc # code ,and handed his dossier to MI6 who forwarded it to the highest echlones of GCHQ

As the war hero shuffled slowly away in a masonic brown brouged shuffle of dignity only ever seen at parades in july in belfast

it was leaked to us that the one time Bletchley park enigma code breaker was on his way to crack the inner working of camelot ,a secret organisation hiding within every corner of brittania

Police Scotland confirm early reports of the love island lothario Tony soprano being responsible were quashed early on ,as inspector watp confirmed ''he couldnae spell it ,enquires are on going by police scotlands elite follow follow task force

am bored too

come on folks write your record story
Ok, try this.
Celtic Win Title Fair and Square.
An unnamed source from an unnamed SPL Glasgow club claims to have irrefutable evidence that Glasgow Celtic have been winning titles by getting THREE points for every game they win.
Furthermore, it is claimed, that they pay tax to HM customs on time and when required. The Daily Record has seen no evidence that they (celtic) coerce officials into joining secret wee handshakin clubs in darkest Lanarkshire.
it seems strange that the club can employ players without side-letters or offshore payments( they may how ever hide payments made to players by laundering money through the Vatican bank. Aided and abetted by a third party known only as the Unseen Hand).
The unnamed Brother-in-good-standing further states that Celtic continued to publish verified accounts recording year on year profits, which "cannae be real" and can only be evidence of the existence of this Fenian Fraternity mentioned earlier( the Unseen Hand).
it is with great reluctance that Glasgow Rangers ( the unnamed club) will ask the SPFL to convene an extraordinary meeting and demand that Cetic be punished for using the above mentioned nefarious practices and that they (Celtic) be banished to the unnamed Second Division (just like wit happend to us, fur bar real reason by the way)
Failure to comply with the will of the peepell will result in Glasgow Rangers (the unnamed club) ripping up their pitch and demanding the title be h ended to them the following Thursday. To comply with social distancing rules just leave trophy at the bottom of the marble staircase and a beloved member-in-good-standing will pick it up.

My immediate thought was that maybe it was an inside job, that a few of The Peepulβ„’ put their one shared brain cell together and said, "Let's deface our shop and blame it on the Feinians." Further evidence is that they wrote CFC because they couldn't spell "Celtic".

Makes you wonder. Or not.

Story was tame by the daily ranger

here's how it should have been written

headline

Pensioner who survived the Somme and the battle of passchendaele

Battles against the Celtic onslaught alone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A world war pensioner who battled the strengths of nazi germany this morning had to battle his way through obscene scenes of Celtic brutality outside of a Rangers boutique

The pensioner who we will not name due to his high profile standing within the intelligence community ,choked back on his rampant hate ,as he stood with utmost dignity just yards from the scene of the onslaught

He then informed a hushed press pack that he had cracked the cfc # code ,and handed his dossier to MI6 who forwarded it to the highest echlones of GCHQ

As the war hero shuffled slowly away in a masonic brown brouged shuffle of dignity only ever seen at parades in july in belfast

it was leaked to us that the one time Bletchley park enigma code breaker was on his way to crack the inner working of camelot ,a secret organisation hiding within every corner of brittania

Police Scotland confirm early reports of the love island lothario Tony soprano being responsible were quashed early on ,as inspector watp confirmed ''he couldnae spell it ,enquires are on going by police scotlands elite follow follow task force

am bored too

come on folks write your record story
I read it before looking at the author to see if I could guess who it was .needed one guess. Haha well in kellyHH

If ever a story had to be covered by a national newspaper it's this. I'm ashamed to be a Celtic fan this morning. I feel sorry for the pensioner who has had to witness the "aftermath" (actual word used in article) of this most heinous crime. Its lucky that children are in lockdown for I am not sure the damage that could be done to their sensitive wee souls if they had to witness this "attack" (another term used in article). I'm not surprised the pensioner hasn't given his name, he will need privacy for he has a long road of recovery ahead of him.
In other news.....well let's be honest I dont think there is a single thing going on in the world, in normal life and in sport, that is bigger or more important than this story.
I will be starting a go fund me page to raise money for a sponge and some paint remover......maybe 2 sponges as the window is "almost totally covered" 😱😱😱
ano man that poor old man having his sight assaulted like that bloody shameπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

I reckon the pensioner hasn't given his name due to fear of reprisals. This is obviously the work of some serious people..scottish mafia...unseen fenian hand....maybe even the IRA themselves....or worse still....Scott Brown.

Or.....

Some scottish reporter (hun blogger) got sent the picture by someone and knew how pathetic it was but just had to get it out there...so made up an unnamed poor old pensioner just doing his shopping. I'm surprised the the site of the paint didnt make him trip and smash his head open.
Obviously, it was done by the same guy, who got underneath Morelos Lamborghini
That poor pensioner should apply for victims compensation
There's fuck all else going on in Glasgow these days, apparently
"Oh, the humanity !!"

My immediate thought was that maybe it was an inside job, that a few of The Peepulβ„’ put their one shared brain cell together and said, "Let's deface our shop and blame it on the Feinians." Further evidence is that they wrote CFC because they couldn't spell "Celtic".

Makes you wonder. Or not.
It's just not possible, to deface, a Rangers shop
It just, isn't

It would appear that the huns are attempting to contact Michael Ball and the pensioner in question in an effort to produce and release a charity single with all proceeds going to their Memorial Wall (legal costs) Campaign.

Rumour has it that they will record a version of the Rolling Stones "Paint it Black" as a message to the grafitti artists. Quite ironic really, as it is likely going to be the only time that sevco will ever be in the black.

It would appear that the huns are attempting to contact Michael Ball and the pensioner in question in an effort to produce and release a charity single with all proceeds going to their Memorial Wall (legal costs) Campaign.

Rumour has it that they will record a version of the Rolling Stones "Paint it Black" as a message to the grafitti artists. Quite ironic really, as it is likely going to be the only time that sevco will ever be in the black.
Did they ever pay the face painter ?
Just wondering...perhaps they've added window treatments, to their portfolio

Having a fucking laugh

Scottish town where green is beyond the pale
Sectarianism is so strong in Larkhall that shops have had to repaint their fronts.

Asda refuses to change colour for shoppers in Rangers-mad town

By Daily Mail Reporter
Updated: 12:28, 1 November 2008

1588447500751.png

Having a fucking laugh

Scottish town where green is beyond the pale
Sectarianism is so strong in Larkhall that shops have had to repaint their fronts.

Asda refuses to change colour for shoppers in Rangers-mad town

By Daily Mail Reporter
Updated: 12:28, 1 November 2008

View attachment 8930
Larkheehaw! What colours the grass? Prooyor loyal so we ur! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuckwits. Mon Sammy let's go marchin cos the traffic lights goes green! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that place will die in its on bitterness.....prooy loyal know! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Larkheehaw! What colours the grass? Prooyor loyal so we ur! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuckwits. Mon Sammy let's go marchin cos the traffic lights goes green! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that place will die in its on bitterness.....prooy loyal know! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Horrible, horrible place........especially if you played for a team called Lochee Harp.

The only good thing to emerge from the scrotum of Scotland were the McStays

The misty eyes of brotherhood with the Ulster vol. The hands across the water, fuckin hilarious! Wee shite stain one the map! Nobody comes close to maestro! Lark ha' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They talk about Manuel Neuer being this 'sweeper-keeper', well let me assure you, GS, that I invented the 'midfield-keeper' role because there was no feckin way I was standing in the penalty area wie that horde o' munkyfuckers standing behind my goal.

Never knew there were so many derogatory terms for Catholics until I visited Larkhall?

that's quality banter mate πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Back