Disgrace!!

Lubos left peg

If ever a story had to be covered by a national newspaper it's this. I'm ashamed to be a Celtic fan this morning. I feel sorry for the pensioner who has had to witness the "aftermath" (actual word used in article) of this most heinous crime. Its lucky that children are in lockdown for I am not sure the damage that could be done to their sensitive wee souls if they had to witness this "attack" (another term used in article). I'm not surprised the pensioner hasn't given his name, he will need privacy for he has a long road of recovery ahead of him.
In other news.....well let's be honest I dont think there is a single thing going on in the world, in normal life and in sport, that is bigger or more important than this story.
I will be starting a go fund me page to raise money for a sponge and some paint remover......maybe 2 sponges as the window is "almost totally covered" 😱😱😱

If ever a story had to be covered by a national newspaper it's this. I'm ashamed to be a Celtic fan this morning. I feel sorry for the pensioner who has had to witness the "aftermath" (actual word used in article) of this most heinous crime. Its lucky that children are in lockdown for I am not sure the damage that could be done to their sensitive wee souls if they had to witness this "attack" (another term used in article). I'm not surprised the pensioner hasn't given his name, he will need privacy for he has a long road of recovery ahead of him.
In other news.....well let's be honest I dont think there is a single thing going on in the world, in normal life and in sport, that is bigger or more important than this story.
I will be starting a go fund me page to raise money for a sponge and some paint remover......maybe 2 sponges as the window is "almost totally covered" 😱😱😱
😂😂😂 who ever it was probably thought it was an empty unit , naw wait that’ll be next month😂😂

I happen to agree with the unnamed pensioner. Whomever did this heinous crime should be punished.
imagine forgetting to add the 0 at the end of the slogan. Weans these days, wit ye gonna dae wi 'em.

I reckon the pensioner hasn't given his name due to fear of reprisals. This is obviously the work of some serious people..scottish mafia...unseen fenian hand....maybe even the IRA themselves....or worse still....Scott Brown.

Or.....

Some scottish reporter (hun blogger) got sent the picture by someone and knew how pathetic it was but just had to get it out there...so made up an unnamed poor old pensioner just doing his shopping. I'm surprised the the site of the paint didnt make him trip and smash his head open.

Nobody likes them.....and they actually do care.....they are becoming more sensitive and more rabid by the day.....I wonder why that is?

9 is here and 10 is coming 😛

Nobody likes them.....and they actually do care.....they are becoming more sensitive and more rabid by the day.....I wonder why that is?

9 is here and 10 is coming 😛

I'm sorry Imatim but this is not the time or place to be having a dig at sevco. This journalist (hun blogger) has broken the story of the century. Can you not read man!! Someone has written..avert your eyes kids....CFC1 on a window....in GREEN 😱😱paint. Divisions should be put aside. We need to stand together. I expect a strongly worded statement from Mr Lawwell.

I'm sorry Imatim but this is not the time or place to be having a dig at sevco. This journalist (hun blogger) has broken the story of the century. Can you not read man!! Someone has written..avert your eyes kids....CFC1 on a window....in GREEN 😱😱paint. Divisions should be put aside. We need to stand together. I expect a strongly worded statement from Mr Lawwell.

How insensitive of me.....my heart goes out to that poor heartbroken pensioner.....I hope he can recover to lead a typical Hun type existence full of joy and goodwill to all men 😎

In tomorrow's news....."an unprovoked attack on ibrox, home of the mighty Glasgow Rangers. While the men at the top of the marble staircase fight for the integrity, heart and soul of scottish football their stadium, that glorious, slightly jobby coloured, monument and mecca of the proud peepul of Glasgow (the good half) came under an intense, unprovoked and substantial attack by unknown, more than likely IRA supporting, persons. We spoke with an unnamed witness at the scene of the horrendous, horrific aftermath of the attack. He told our reporter (hun blogger) what he witnessed...
"I just cannae believe it!! Theyve completely destroyed the place...look, look!!!!! I've came oot a lockdown to carry oot a wee bit a maintenance and I get here and its everywhere!!!! Everywhere!!! I'm shocked. I'm not sure I will ever be able to get over this"
And he was right. It was everywhere. And who ever committed this terrible crime has done a proper number. No matter what the staff at ibrox do it keeps coming back. Granted it's in patches but its there....GREEN grass all over the place. Surely this had to be a Celtic fan. Glasgow Rangers pride themselves on there pristine brown pitch.
Surely the only punishment would be to deduct 14 points from Celtic and then call the league at its final standings.

Last edited:
In tomorrow's news....."an unprovoked attack on ibrox, home of the mighty Glasgow Rangers. While the men at the top of the marble staircase fight for the integrity, heart and soul of scottish football their stadium, that glorious, slightly jobby coloured, monument and mecca of the proud peepul of Glasgow (the good half) came under an intense, unprovoked and substantial attack by unknown, more than likely IRA supporting, persons. We spoke with an unnamed witness at the scene of the horrendous, horrific aftermath of the attack. He told our reporter (hun blogger) what he witnessed...
"I just cannae believe it!! Theyve completely destroyed the place...look, look!!!!! I've came oot a lockdown to carry oot a wee bit a maintenance and I get here and its everywhere!!!! Everywhere!!! I'm shocked. I'm not sure I will ever be able to get over this"
And he was right. It was everywhere. And who ever committed this terrible crime has done a proper number. No matter what the staff at ibrox do it keeps coming back. Granted it's in patches but its there....GREEN grass all over the place. Surely this had to be a Celtic fan. Glasgow Rangers pride themselves on there pristine brown pitch.
Surely the only fitted punishment would be to deduct 14 points from Celtic and then call the league at its final standings.

You’re on a roll my man.....where could you possibly go next 😛

Pensioner in the story ✔

attacked✔

aftermath✔

mindless,shocking✔

pregnant lady pushed to the ground ,,,,she's in every other story ✖

Rangers shop which was rented till they got put out ✖

pensioner not questioned why he evaded lockdown to buy a non essential lottery ticket ✖

police scotland charging pensioner for breaking lockdown for non essential journey ✖

scottish rag who spend all day on follow follow ✔

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely the only punishment would be to deduct 14 points from Celtic and then call the league at its final standings.

Earlier sorted mate.

Untitled.jpg

Huv they crayoned a statement yet?? ?🥴🤮

Maybe they could get the auld pensioner to be part of their poppy tribute this year if he/she can face going outdoors again due to the "aftermath ".🦱👤

Story was tame by the daily ranger

here's how it should have been written

headline

Pensioner who survived the Somme and the battle of passchendaele

Battles against the Celtic onslaught alone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A world war pensioner who battled the strengths of nazi germany this morning had to battle his way through obscene scenes of Celtic brutality outside of a Rangers boutique

The pensioner who we will not name due to his high profile standing within the intelligence community ,choked back on his rampant hate ,as he stood with utmost dignity just yards from the scene of the onslaught

He then informed a hushed press pack that he had cracked the cfc # code ,and handed his dossier to MI6 who forwarded it to the highest echlones of GCHQ

As the war hero shuffled slowly away in a masonic brown brouged shuffle of dignity only ever seen at parades in july in belfast

it was leaked to us that the one time Bletchley park enigma code breaker was on his way to crack the inner working of camelot ,a secret organisation hiding within every corner of brittania

Police Scotland confirm early reports of the love island lothario Tony soprano being responsible were quashed early on ,as inspector watp confirmed ''he couldnae spell it ,enquires are on going by police scotlands elite follow follow task force

am bored too

come on folks write your record story

Last edited by a moderator:
Back