Do we need another goalkeeper?

Or put a defence in front of the ones we have and see how they get on ;)
Understand Gary what you are saying pal but good goalkeepers stand out from your average keepers whether or not they have a decent defence in front of them,we only need to look back to the League Cup Final when we took the biggest hiding from sevco,,we had absolutely no defence,in fact we only had one man who stood head and shoulders above every other player on that Park,Big Fraser,,he stood out that day because he is better than your average goalkeeper.
A poor defence should make a good goalkeeper stand out,much the same as Fraser Forster did in the cup final for us,but the difference between Forster then and what we have now is night and day,if you pay £5m for a player you expect to see something in them but I just dont see anything in Barkas and he has not shown me anything that would make me think..yes he has something,,Hazard the name say,s it all for me,so I am stuck with Bain who only gets in because he uses his legs better than the other two.
It is a very sad day Gary that we should be discussing Celtic goalkeepers not being good enough to wear the jersey and as far as I am concerned the blame should be left at the feet of only one man,,
Dermot Desmond,he created the monster we call Lawwell he gave that man the keys of the castle and the power over everybody in the castle even up to the point of who we signed..
Lennon is not resonsible for the dross which has come through the doors of Paradise in the last 2 years,Lawwell is..

HH.

I remember reading that Barkas was wanted by Montpellier and Udinese but their bids were just short of the asking price at the time which I think was €10m. He was injured for a season after that then came back and performed against us. I am still clinging to the belief that he must have something but in this season where NLs lack of a football philosophy has been there for all to see it may take someone with a settled idea of how we are going to play for that talent to be revealed.

Back