Do you have faith in Lenny?

The Galway shawl

Me personally have every faith in the job thats required. Can't get my head around some people's attitude,what the fuck do they want? We put the boat for the cunt and he Shit on us big time! Who else would you want? NFL gets my vote 100% if am wrong so be it..but a better Celtic man you couldn't wish for it to be.HH ☘☘☘

As the Proclaimers song said Tippy Tappy nae more. ?. But I do like how we’re starting to play NOW.
NFL is the Manager so get on board the Thunder train.
And ffs stop believing the Jabba medja that some Celtic fans want Lenny Gone they’re trying to split US.
So start learning the words to the song It’s Magic you know (you all know the Song)
Cause the Tens on its way.
And NFL is driving the Bus. We’re not sitting at the back anyfuckingmore.
?????????10.

HH ?

Have to be honest ,was not 100% behind him,thought that maybe they jumped the gun ,by offering job straight away,!but, have to say he will do a good job ,fully behind him,and he his bringing in players ,that’s Lawwell’s doing ,have to try and pacify fans ,but yes ,Lennie will do fine ,hh

I hope that lenny and Gerrard are still there May 2020 as it probably will only mean one thing. That we've won nine in a row and sevco were second.

That then ups the pressure enormously on slippy g the following season and he could be gone before Christmas 2020 when their fans go on a blind panic. A lot of "it's and maybes", but it's a long way of saying a big, big yes to lenny!!

I hope that lenny and Gerrard are still there May 2020 as it probably will only mean one thing. That we've won nine in a row and sevco were second.

That then ups the pressure enormously on slippy g the following season and he could be gone before Christmas 2020 when their fans go on a blind panic. A lot of "it's and maybes", but it's a long way of saying a big, big yes to lenny!!
Unfortunately they will be contesting second ,forget ‘killie’,shot now ,only leaves ‘Dons’ ?

Lenny won't let us down troops. He will kick ass this season, history awaits us and I'm glad he's going to be the man who will take us there.
Have a feeling B that things MIGHT start to go for us for once ,we have a history of some great results ,going back to the time of the great Jock Stein,remember the times well, we competed well, but put into context ,then ,the finance of these other clubs are now above and beyond our scope ?,who knows ,but we can only try our best ,get behind the team,,,,hh

My fear with Lenny was that he wouldn’t get the funds a higher profile manager would. If we keep up the spending and get the players in,that would be an unfounded fear.

The test will be delivering 10 with the players he brings in. He has my full support in trying to do that, but it’s all down to this window and hopefully we qualify for the CL. That’s his first objective.

Said before he got appointed if we were ever going into battle i would put my faith in Lennon to lead us .

That has not changed , he's a true celtic man and for what had to endure as Celtic manager before ,he should have the full backing of the support and the club

Cheque book fantasy football managers are of no use to Celtic and never will be

Said before he got appointed if we were ever going into battle i would put my faith in Lennon to lead us .

That has not changed , he's a true celtic man and for what had to endure as Celtic manager before ,he should have the full backing of the support and the club

No manager in the chequebook club would ever entertain coming to our league.

Hat

Hats of top post Kelly ????

HH ?

Me personally have every faith in the job thats required. Can't get my head around some people's attitude,what the fuck do they want? We put the boat for the cunt and he Shit on us big time! Who else would you want? NFL gets my vote 100% if am wrong so be it..but a better Celtic man you couldn't wish for it to be.HH ☘☘☘
It takes much more than being a "Celtic man" to be a successful manager or boss.
We just want the right man.
HH?

Latest posts

Back