Do you have faith in Lenny?

Anyway the decision was made a while ago and no thread will alter that. So as it stands we all get behind our manager.
HH?
That's the way I feel. I would and did not have NL as my choice of manager, but he is here at a pivotal moment in our history and he has my support. The key is our club investing to cover the next two seasons and it looks like they are.
I have high hopes Celtic ....
HH

I don't even know why we're still talking about this. Personally I wasn't up for Lenny getting the job, rightly or wrongly I felt it was a backward step and we needed a different type of manager to take us forward BUT the decision has been made and Lenny is OUR manager so it's time we all fulfilled our duties as supporters and gave the man our full support.

He's trying to build a team, the board appear to be backing him so far and in an ironic twist for me he's started to bring in more players with experience (something I've been banging on about for years :D). I get why some people had their reservations because I was one of them......what I don't get is why they want to keep raking over old ground and continue complaining about it.

Lenny is the manager......it's time we ALL got on board with that and gave the man the backing he needs to secure the 9, 10 and beyond!

Last edited:
Me personally have every faith in the job thats required. Can't get my head around some people's attitude,what the fuck do they want? We put the boat for the cunt and he Shit on us big time! Who else would you want? NFL gets my vote 100% if am wrong so be it..but a better Celtic man you couldn't wish for it to be.HH ☘☘☘
For me it's not just about lenny as we know what he brings to the club it's also about the players, can he like BR get them performing at their best and consistsantly. I wasn't for lenny as manager but I'm 100% behind him. I think he'll deliver the 9 and the ten. So yes I have faith in his abilities as he's shown in the past. I have just as much faith in the players to deliver and it will be under immense pressure perhaps even more so than the BR exit put them under. It helps lenny that he's inherited a team of serial winners the likes of which I've never seen before domestically. I'm not expecting lenny to deliver an invincible season but another treble is achievable and wouldn't that be something else? Lenny is part of the machine, he's shown before he can do it multiple times. I have faith in Celtic regardless of the manager but having lenny is an added bonus HH

I don't even know why we're still talking about this. Personally I wasn't up for Lenny getting the job, rightly or wrongly I felt it was a backward step and we needed a different type of manager to take us forward BUT the decision has been made and Lenny is OUR manager so it's time we all fulfilled our duties as supporters and gave the man our full support.

He's trying to build a team, the board appear to be backing him so far and in an ironic twist for me he's started to bring in more players with experience (something I've been banging on about for years :D). I get why some people had their reservations because I was one of them......what I don't get is why they want to keep raking over old ground and to continue complaining about it.

Lenny is the manager......it's time we ALL got on board with that and gave the man the backing he needs to secure the 9, 10 and beyond!
This is the result of sutton's column in the rag relating to some Twitter posts I know of no Celtic supporter who is not fully behind the manager and the players regardless of opinions before his appointment

Twitter again ffs! Sutton should know better......if you go into the sewer you're gonna find shite!
Used tae enjoy big Chris but think he’s getting a bit tired and playing tae the crowd basically starting tae talk some shite just for the reaction think he could be heading the Nicholas walker route pair a plums hope no but ...

Lenny, is one if us. Get behind the manager & team. This is a very important year, win the lge & we've all witnessed history.
The media will be looking for any negativity among the support & will exploit it at the 1st opportunity..

We're spending money on improving the team & it lloks like we'll have a good few new faces in for start of the season & hopefully CL Group stage, last 16 CL or last 32 of EL.

All these folk who don't want Lennon in charge, have yet to come up with viable candidates. So fuck up & GET BEHIND THE TEAM

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️MON THE HOOP'S☘️GLASGOW'S GREEN & WHITE☘️FUCK THE RANGER'S & THE PEEEPUL☘️

Lenny, is one if us. Get behind the manager & team. This is a very important year, win the lge & we've all witnessed history.
The media will be looking for any negativity among the support & will exploit it at the 1st opportunity..

We're spending money on improving the team & it lloks like we'll have a good few new faces in for start of the season & hopefully CL Group stage, last 16 CL or last 32 of EL.

All these folk who don't want Lennon in charge, have yet to come up with viable candidates. So fuck up & GET BEHIND THE TEAM

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️MON THE HOOP'S☘️GLASGOW'S GREEN & WHITE☘️FUCK THE RANGER'S & THE PEEEPUL☘️
Hail NFL!!☘☘☘☘ FUK THE SCUM HUN BASTARDS, MAY THEY FUKIN DIE A SLOW, LINGERING DEATH..AGANE!!???????????

Members online

Latest posts

Back