Do you think (not hope ) Celtic will win tonight?

Will Celtic win away to kilmarnock tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Winter

Realise it's late in the day just wanted to put a feeler out amongst the community regarding tonight's game away to killie. Weve had lots to be down about losing club and forum legends. To the point , do you believe that Celtic will win tonight ?

Honestly...I don't know whit to expect from this team or manager anymore!

Can we win? Aye! Will we win? Fuck knows!

I used to approach every game, even European games against the big hitters, thinking we were capable of beating anybody......these days I find myself worrying about dropping points to the likes of Kilmarnock, Ross County and Livingston ffs!

I've put yes but our defence still worries anyone watching, I hope jonjoe Kenny walks right into the team to send a message to the players, allowing Ajer back into the CB position hopefully with bitton (no Duffy)
Bain
Laxalt
Bitton
Ajer
Kenny
Soro
McGregor
Turnbull
Rogic
Edouard
Griffiths

Honestly...I don't know whit to expect from this team or manager anymore!

Can we win? Aye! Will we win? Fuck knows!

I used to approach every game, even European games against the big hitters, thinking we were capable of beating anybody......these days I find myself worrying about dropping points to the likes of Kilmarnock, Ross County and Livingston ffs!
That post says a lot about what hasnt been happening at CP

I've put yes but our defence still worries anyone watching, I hope jonjoe Kenny walks right into the team to send a message to the players, allowing Ajer back into the CB position hopefully with bitton (no Duffy)
Bain
Laxalt
Bitton
Ajer
Kenny
Soro
McGregor
Turnbull
Rogic
Edouard
Griffiths
If this was to be the team then Lennon has to give Griffiths longer than 45 minutes to win the game. If he and rogic are playing well , leave them playing well, if they're shite replace them with Christie and Ajetti or klimala who I think has come under unfair criticism since hes hardly kicked a ball in anger, 15 minutes here and ten there isnt enough.

I've expected us to win every domestic game this season and been wrong consistently.

We're playing on a carpet - doesn't suit us.
Weather is shite - doesn't suit us.
Soro on the bench - doesn't suit us.
Killi sacked Dyer - how often does a team improve after their manager is chased?

I'm breaking my positive jinx and go for a draw.

7 each.

I think we can win 3-1 tonight,but I think that for every game.
Seriously the only problem I see is Eddy not turning up,if he handles the conditions then
it will be over in an hour,,if not we are down to 10 men,we know he does not like cold weather..
This is where Lawwell steps in and tells Lenny who is coming of the bench..

HH.

Back