Do you think (not hope ) Celtic will win tonight?

Will Celtic win away to kilmarnock tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Broony and McGregor as well but Eddie's close proximity first touches letting him down ajetti been ok I'd swap them around see what happens

Like to see Ajeti off and Griff or Polish Paddy up front with Eddy.

HH
Have been saying it from the start of this season, 3 strikers , we did occasionally have the 3 strikers on the park. I think Ajetti has done well considering that he was having to come deep for the ball, Eddys better at that ajetti is a box finisher , supply him., let eddy come deeper. Ajetti has great close quarters control. Oh what a surprise no congratulations for broony bar late and bedgruginly . How can McFadden say it's not a penalty expect that shite from pieman. Fkn total muppet

Broony looked his imperious best that 45 I just hope lenny isnt planning to play him for 80 plus minutes and uses soro. Also Christie has to do more or get rogic/moi on , cant wait for corpus to show up. Lastly unsure how long Taylor can keep this up might require laxalt to see it out COYBIG keep showing this fight , professionalism, interest whatever you want to call it and things will be easier for us all HH

Fs if all it took was to ditch pingpong and ntcham we should've done it ages ago. Seriously been impressed by Kenny's debut.

I'm predicting 7 all draws till the end of the season, it works!
It would seem some were a bit late getting in their vote but Im glad that they did, it doesnt look right when a Celtic forum arent in the majority of a Celtic victory away to kilmarnock or anyone for that matter but its typical Celtic. ☘

Latest posts

Back