Do you think the Mhankys have a chance this year league

the rancid are goin down,smsm, the sfa, the lra,the hammerthrowers, the "pundits" every single one of them is desperate for us to fall, "Paddy's no'at the back of the bus anymore" ya lurkin hun phux! so away back tae yer open sewer and shove yer "entitlement" up yer arse! Glassgows GREEN AND WHITE! and don't forget it!!!!!!

Do you think the mhankys have chance this year league only?
they have a chance.

But its about same chance as Aberdeen or Hearts

But with as much help as possible from their hand shake mates in places that can make a difference then they are a good chance to finish second.

It really should be a no contest over 38 matches

But...

They have a chance, but its a long shot.

Their chances completely depend upon our window. If we lose players who have been key to our success and replace them with lesser mortals than we improve their chances.

If we get quality players in to make the transition then they don’t have a chance.

Never underestimate your enemy, especially them, but do the work in the window and it kills them stone dead.

Lennon does not allow complacency. Full stop

Let’s hope so, because for the past two seasons that’s been the order of the day. If it wasn’t we would already be out of sight. Lennon will know that and hopefully stops the slide we have witnessed in its fucking tracks.

We have a penchant for complacency remember. Forgetting we have that is complacency.

I liked the first three signings, but I have to be honest I was hoping for a higher standard of RB and as for Sawers I don’t think he is better than what we have. I hope I’m wrong about them obviously but we cannot scrimp on the area of the team that has caused so many tankings in Europe. If we up our game there, we are untouchable in our league.

Lenny knows that too, so hopefully he buys players who can take us forward again. Getting big Julien was a great start. Boli looks class and strong, keep it up.

The SFA are the biggest threat to nine and then ten. That's the only hope Sevco have.

Just saw Slippy on Sky, he said, no one has shown any interest in more-or-less. No one has contacted them about him, but if they do they best bring lots and lots of money. They are desperate to sell him, but nobody has even asked about him. Without, ahem, £20m (to pay Generalissimo Ashley?) for their world class striker their season is done afore its started.
HH

Let’s hope so, because for the past two seasons that’s been the order of the day. If it wasn’t we would already be out of sight. Lennon will know that and hopefully stops the slide we have witnessed in its fucking tracks.

We have a penchant for complacency remember. Forgetting we have that is complacency.

I liked the first three signings, but I have to be honest I was hoping for a higher standard of RB and as for Sawers I don’t think he is better than what we have. I hope I’m wrong about them obviously but we cannot scrimp on the area of the team that has caused so many tankings in Europe. If we up our game there, we are untouchable in our league.

Lenny knows that too, so hopefully he buys players who can take us forward again. Getting big Julien was a great start. Boli looks class and strong, keep it up.
Agree with all of your post amigo (y)

If you took away the dodgy penalties (19)they got last year the league would paint a different picture .

Also they did there best at playing mind games with every team they played by claiming they were interested in their players not sure that worked but you get the drift

Like last year only Celtic can stop Celtic winning the league .

The sleakit one's lack of good transfer deals in the last 4 windows might have an affect as we should have had continuity going into the seasons add a few each window instead , we have let 12 go (not all first team but squad members )and brought in 3 + recalled Schved and Morgan ,plus 3 more to come

Even in our darkest days in the 90s it was cheating that beat us from them and the SFA it's always been the same

It will be out in force this year

if level playing fields ever came to Scotland they would be a bottom 6 team

Members online

Back