Do you think the Mhankys have a chance this year league

If you took away the dodgy penalties (19)they got last year the league would paint a different picture .

Also they did there best at playing mind games with every team they played by claiming they were interested in their players not sure that worked but you get the drift

Like last year only Celtic can stop Celtic winning the league .

The sleakit one's lack of good transfer deals in the last 4 windows might have an affect as we should have had continuity going into the seasons add a few each window instead , we have let 12 go (not all first team but squad members )and brought in 3 + recalled Schved and Morgan ,plus 3 more to come

Even in our darkest days in the 90s it was cheating that beat us from them and the SFA it's always been the same

It will be out in force this year

if level playing fields ever came to Scotland they would be a bottom 6 team
cheating years EBTs.jpg

They improved last season but continued improvement year on year is quite rare in football. See BR season 2 as a good example. I think they will be worse than last season and I'm hoping for another few 4 or 5 nils ?

I think that's a good comment. They did have a relatively good season last year, but might not keep it up.

I hope they keep morelos and Kent. Kent might be found out a bit more this year and it's unlikely that morelos will score as many goals next season as last! I actually fear Defoe more.

We do have the better team, but I hope we jell well together then slippy might just regret not talking the Newcastle job!!!

I think that's a good comment. They did have a relatively good season last year, but might not keep it up.

I hope they keep morelos and Kent. Kent might be found out a bit more this year and it's unlikely that morelos will score as many goals next season as last! I actually fear Defoe more.

We do have the better team, but I hope we jell well together then slippy might just regret not talking the Newcastle job!!!

Kent has already been loaned out to Portsmouth (ha ha) and he was one of their best players last season. Someone might yet low-ball sevco for the penalty taker and the man/child and Squinty will bite the hand off them.

They have done nothing in the transfer window to worry us and if Defoe is the best they have then they might not even reach 2nd place this season.

Kent has already been loaned out to Portsmouth (ha ha) and he was one of their best players last season. Someone might yet low-ball sevco for the penalty taker and the man/child and Squinty will bite the hand off them.

They have done nothing in the transfer window to worry us and if Defoe is the best they have then they might not even reach 2nd place this season.
haha Kent was their best player

Untitled.jpg

Their best chance was last season when they had so much going in their favour.
Celtic’s poor transfer windows. Celtic playing a whole season with one striker. Celtic having every major player out with long term injuries. Celtic having their manager bolt in the dark of night. All these potential damaging setbacks.
And with all these advantages, what was the outcome? 8 in a row & an historic Treble Treble for the Hoops!
They haven’t improved significantly enough & Celtic have (hopefully) added quality to an already talented squad.
It seems the title is staying right where it is?

Their best chance was last season when they had so much going in their favour.
Celtic’s poor transfer windows. Celtic playing a whole season with one striker. Celtic having every major player out with long term injuries. Celtic having their manager bolt in the dark of night. All these potential damaging setbacks.
And with all these advantages, what was the outcome? 8 in a row & an historic Treble Treble for the Hoops!
They haven’t improved significantly enough & Celtic have (hopefully) added quality to an already talented squad.
It seems the title is staying right where it is?

Damn right, Conar, the Scottish League belongs to us.

unnamed.png

Back