Dom mckay and the new engagment with fan media

An interesting post as always ma man.....what I would like to add is if Celtic fan media want a seat at the table.....then they need to have a responsibility to their readers (us) that they don’t indulge in click bait journalism like some Celtic sites currently do.....integrity demands we get the truth on all things Celtic.....and not facetious innuendo and gossip and negative headlines that is slanted in such a way as to attract the rabids interest as much as the faithful.....just my take on things...
Bang on imatim theres many Celtic fans media sites out there that are interested in nothing more than more subscribers more advertisers and kerching. It will take time but perhaps some fans media rules of engagement standard by an independent Celtic fans media site could weed this out that wouldnt be easy but still do-able

Sorry mate took a wee day away,
As for the question of will this be the case if it does go per shaped that depends on too many variables I personally believe alot of the unrest is driven inside overhyped statements like this is our pedro moment Will no doubt have certian people sitting waiting for things to go wrong to ride the number wave that comes with a energised support to say I was right follow me I'm the messiah 🤔😁 but we have hopefully had our shouting and the sky moment and it's back to business keep the faith in the club not the imposters with no face HH
No need for apologies 👍 only posted it today. When I say pear shaped you understand that represents 2 draws from 2 games or a defeat at pittodrie here.

Bang on imatim theres many Celtic fans media sites out there that are interested in nothing more than more subscribers more advertisers and kerching. It will take time but perhaps some fans media rules of engagement standard by an independent Celtic fans media site could weed this out that wouldnt be easy but still do-able

Indeed!

I’m sick of so called Celtic Blogs making headlines on the likes of Celtic Newsnow that are slanted negatively towards Celtic.....obviously done to attract the rabids as well as the faithful.....I would urge all Celtic Supporters not to click on them.....as these sites are simply more interested in maximising their revenue.....than they are about Celtic in my view...

Indeed!

I’m sick of so called Celtic Blogs making headlines on the likes of Celtic Newsnow that are slanted negatively towards Celtic.....obviously done to attract the rabids as well as the faithful.....I would urge all Celtic Supporters not to click on them.....as these sites are simply more interested in maximising their revenue.....than they are about Celtic in my view...
Also so what if WC made a truthful and completely relevant statement? It's a refreshing change from MSM and their bs loaded questions. This is the start of a big thing , like a big boulder rolling off the cliff theres no stopping it now its started. I expect a lot of negativity from MSM regularly but what they are actually doing is giving publicity to the fans platforms. As they say there is no bad publicity just publicity and they will be complicit in their own downfall

Let's not ever forget that our Editor-in-Chief is an excellent wordsmith in his own right and has EARNED the opportunity to stand amidst the hacks and pose pertinent and relevant questions.

We have few friends in the media and any question, rhetorical or otherwise, that highlights their partiality and prejudice is a good question every day of the week.

I fully expect The Noise and The Star to explode this season and I sincerely believe that the membership will increase threefold on both platforms.

Even at this early stage, we've seen the Antipodean footprint expand and I expect another couple of thousand to follow suit.

That makes a significant chunk of folk being represented by David, so he's well worth his questions and his right to report the response.
Can't find a man hug emoji Have a cowboy hat 🤠

Yep, so much for 'journalistic integrity'?

I loathe FOX News, but at least they had a modicum of self awareness to declare in court that Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson were just opinion whores who were only there to 'entertain' (and help spur racial unrest and insurgenc........ach well - no harm, no foul then)

The BBC are still trying to promote the illusion that they are somehow 'fair and balanced'

Right they are then!
Check out the paper, written by Prof John Robertson (not shite the bus) from The University of Western Scotland, about the media bias in the run up to the referendum.
The fully referenced academic report can be found on the Inform Scotland web site.
It proves beyond any doubt the BBC are biased.
Prof Robertson has been made to suffer for proving to us what we already knew. They don't like truth tellers.
Even the Soviets never forced citizens of the USSR to pay to have blatant lies broadcast into their homes.

Members online

Back