Dom mckay and the new engagment with fan media

Craigc1183

I dont know what the general feeling is on here I just got allowed to post yestarday so I've not went through the site so if I'm repeating anything I apologise for wasting you good Tim's time this fine Saturday....However!
I watched the 67 hail hail video on youtube with our gaffer and the new CEO, and I was very happy not with the clarity of answers at times but I believe some of those answers just cant be given just now but the engagement with our nucleus of the celtic family no longer do we need to buy a daily record to get our ceo or gaffers views and for me this is a sign I hope of the "modernisation" that McKay kept talking about our fan base had almost been held in contempt in recent years and for our new charges to put us front and centre would be highly beneficial for us as fans and the club as a whole....what do you all think of this new direction

I dont know what the general feeling is on here I just got allowed to post yestarday so I've not went through the site so if I'm repeating anything I apologise for wasting you good Tim's time this fine Saturday....However!
I watched the 67 hail hail video on youtube with our gaffer and the new CEO, and I was very happy not with the clarity of answers at times but I believe some of those answers just cant be given just now but the engagement with our nucleus of the celtic family no longer do we need to buy a daily record to get our ceo or gaffers views and for me this is a sign I hope of the "modernisation" that McKay kept talking about our fan base had almost been held in contempt in recent years and for our new charges to put us front and centre would be highly beneficial for us as fans and the club as a whole....what do you all think of this new direction
I welcome this new direction. Let's be honest there has been very little communication from the club especially over the last 12 months.
P Lawwell was not a very good communicator and didn't come over very well. Nor was anyone last season. NL used to infuriate me in pressers and they just got so bizarre I was convinced he was trying to gaslight the whole support.
Dom McKay is very slick. He is probably a natural but I think he's had some training. He uses all the positive phrases and words and is very calm in front of the camera.
Ange also comes over well, there is intelligence there with a sharp mind and just in flashes we could see sharp tongue as well. I liked his don't fuck with me pal vibe.
So this is all well and good, now we await the football.

The Athenian Fenian will deliver.....Dominic McKay will deliver.....the A Team is now in place.....there’s a new focus.....a new direction.....the revolution is underway and the men with the plan are going to deliver.....the Support is going to lock in behind the revolution.....you can take that to the bank...

Let's face it - it couldn't be much worse than last season when communication from the club was at best awful !
Dom McKay has made a good start by having met with several Celtic Blogs which were , apparently ,treated with contempt by Lawwell .
Ange P looks the real deal as far as speaking with the media is concerned .We await the same professional approach on the park .

I think his dealings with the ''want aways'' and his first few signings will give us a heads up on whether we have a genuine winner or a bloody drongo !

HH

There is fear in scotland. I can feel it all the way in Surrey. The huns and their media pets have gone quiet and that's a good sign. There is no mocking of the "unheard of, unknown manger with the funny name"....There is no belittling of the new ceo who comes from an egg chasing back round. They asked their wee loaded questions at the 1st presser an were smacked down with straight "fuck you" answers. I like what's happening at the club at the moment.

I welcome this new direction. Let's be honest there has been very little communication from the club especially over the last 12 months.
P Lawwell was not a very good communicator and didn't come over very well. Nor was anyone last season. NL used to infuriate me in pressers and they just got so bizarre I was convinced he was trying to gaslight the whole support.
Dom McKay is very slick. He is probably a natural but I think he's had some training. He uses all the positive phrases and words and is very calm in front of the camera.
Ange also comes over well, there is intelligence there with a sharp mind and just in flashes we could see sharp tongue as well. I liked his don't fuck with me pal vibe.
So this is all well and good, now we await the football.
That I can agree 100% with mate for me our club became like arsenal under Wenger to many ppl safe jobs and when that happen the standards slip HH

There is fear in scotland. I can feel it all the way in Surrey. The huns and their media pets have gone quiet and that's a good sign. There is no mocking of the "unheard of, unknown manger with the funny name"....There is no belittling of the new ceo who comes from an egg chasing back round. They asked their wee loaded questions at the 1st presser an were smacked down with straight "fuck you" answers. I like what's happening at the club at the moment.
Lubo this is what we needed our fans to rally round the club we just needed the change and for me its here I cant find anything negative about the new gaffer and McKay will grow our club in areas we have never thought he done it with rugby and that's a harder sell than our tradition and stadium full of singing fans. god bless 🍀

Let's face it - it couldn't be much worse than last season when communication from the club was at best awful !
Dom McKay has made a good start by having met with several Celtic Blogs which were , apparently ,treated with contempt by Lawwell .
Ange P looks the real deal as far as speaking with the media is concerned .We await the same professional approach on the park .

I think his dealings with the ''want aways'' and his first few signings will give us a heads up on whether we have a genuine winner or a bloody drongo !

HH
He needs the backing from the board on signings and the want aways genuinely I've not been this buzzing since o'Neil Brendan was good but the league wasnt the same if we are honest now theres a tribute act to deal with I could be wrong but this guy gives me a good feeling HH

If we sign a few Japanese players along with the arrival of ange it'll put the club on the map in Asia and Australia. I know we had naka and we're well known in oz, but we never took enough of an advantage of this. This dom lad seems to know what he's at.
Believe me, no Aussie player would generate the amount of buzz for Celtic FC in Australia then what Ange has. If Ange has a good first season and isn’t sacked, I would hedge my bets that Celtic FC would do a post or pre-season tour of Australia. Crowds of over 75,000 in Melbourne and Sydney for sure.

Latest posts

Back