Don't do charlie and politics

MURICA !!!
The redneck hillbillies are attempting to regain power of the Senate and jail anyone who spoke out about the January 6th attack on the administration
The deep south as well as Florida, is a lost cause, they all love their guns and love their orange, bloviated, bawbag
Eric is coked out of his nut, and gets air time
Donald Trump's doctor was quoted as saying that Trump was a 'healthy 230 Lbs'...where ?...on the fucking moon ?
We live a few minutes from the border and love going to the States, but some inhabitants could use a frontal lobotomy
As you know I don't get involved in politics on the noise 😏 but how more than 70m Americans could vote for that cunt Trump is genuinely beyond me, and I'm not just picking on him because he's orange. Political tribalism should go out the window when confronted by an utter cunt. Being a republican cunt or a democrat cunt should be ignored, the focus should be on the cunt part and instead find someone less cunty to vote for.
Sorry for saying cunt, quite often.

I'm teetotal these days but I know a wee guy round here who swears hes got pure dyno pure 40 quid a gram helll of cheap for some of bogota's finest🤣🤣
IF and a very big if.....
if i was ever going doon that road,
the last thing i'd be doing is paying £40 for a bag of your washin powder :)

As you know I don't get involved in politics on the noise 😏 but how more than 70m Americans could vote for that cunt Trump is genuinely beyond me, and I'm not just picking on him because he's orange. Political tribalism should go out the window when confronted by an utter cunt. Being a republican cunt or a democrat cunt should be ignored, the focus should be on the cunt part and instead find someone less cunty to vote for.
Sorry for saying cunt, quite often.
No apologies necessary for being somewhat cuntish
The Trumps, the My Pillow guy and Alex Jones, are always stirring up the amoebas, who vote Republican
The GOP (Grand Ole Party) loves them, there guns, and many of them, are willing to get on camera and shout about what a great guy Trump is
Mind boggling
Trump and Boris Johnson two cheeks of the same giant arse
Oh right...back on track now
Yes kids, don't do laundry soap, and FFS stop eating the fucking TIDE Pods, the stores are running out of them

No apologies necessary for being somewhat cuntish
The Trumps, the My Pillow guy and Alex Jones, are always stirring up the amoebas, who vote Republican
The GOP (Grand Ole Party) loves them, there guns, and many of them, are willing to get on camera and shout about what a great guy Trump is
Mind boggling
Trump and Boris Johnson two cheeks of the same giant arse
Oh right...back on track now
Yes kids, don't do laundry soap, and FFS stop eating the fucking TIDE Pods, the stores are running out of them
Untitled.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back