Dublin v Mayo

Always a great spectacle Lubo,something else with a crowd, today the Dub's always seemed to be able to find another gear like Deadner said 'game management'! HH 🍺 🇮🇪
Other team sports should be studying this Dublin team. They are the ultimate team. None of the players ever complain if they don't start or get subbed. There are no individuals. If a player is through on goal, but there's a teammate in a better position, then he passes the ball. Even con O'Callaghan who got man of the match said "its not about me, its the entire squad and backroom team. It's the sum of all the parts".

Other team sports should be studying this Dublin team. They are the ultimate team. None of the players ever complain if they don't start or get subbed. There are no individuals. If a player is through on goal, but there's a teammate in a better position, then he passes the ball. Even con O'Callaghan who got man of the match said "its not about me, its the entire squad and backroom team. It's the sum of all the parts".
They're a machine Deadner,team spirit is unreal,the whole set up is a world apart from the rest,6 in a row, Wow! 🍺 🇮🇪

They're a machine Deadner,team spirit is unreal,the whole set up is a world apart from the rest,6 in a row, Wow! 🍺 🇮🇪
They also have such a huge advantage compared to every other county in the country but the mentality they have is awesome.
Putting on a Dublin Jersey is like someone from New Zealand putting on the all Black's Jersey.
Regardless they are some team but at least they u20 Galway lads beat them so happy out
Up the tribesmen

True.
Lot of bolloxology with other counties complaining of unfair advantage, not as if Kerry on 37 hav not had their runs!
Mayo not far off them, small margins down to lack of experience/belief & attitude & some loose selfish tactics. Didny study them enuff to beat em.

Unreal Commitment compared to FIFA football.

Members online

Latest posts

Back