Duffy again making an arse of it🤬

Tell you something else I don't get, sympathy for Duffy who has contributed Jack shit to Celtic in his life, but condemnation of Lennon, bordering on hatred, after how many years at the club and how much success?
I don't believe for a minute that Duffy goes into a game with the intention of fucking it up, but equally I don't believe Lennon does either.

Tell you something else I don't get, sympathy for Duffy who has contributed Jack shit to Celtic in his life, but condemnation of Lennon, bordering on hatred, after how many years at the club and how much success?
I don't believe for a minute that Duffy goes into a game with the intention of fucking it up, but equally I don't believe Lennon does either.
The only sympathy I've seen Duffy recieve has been for his loss and rightly so. Not his football abilities or lack of at Celtic

Duffy for all the mistakes hes made hasnt been an ever present and shouldnt be made a scapegoat for the shortcomings of others , not on his own never. Hes a target because of the price that came with him but I could easily name another 13 who have been just as shite

You calling a fkn Snowflake? Do you even know what the word means ? If you did you wouldn't be throwing it at me like some muppet, or perhaps the losing of a loved one is just water off your back ? Making you a cold blooded reptile, you lost anyone? Were you over it in a week ? Probably by the sounds of it
His dad died in May 2020. Your trying to use his dad's death as a reason why he's playing pish.
Snowflake is someone who is overly sensitive

Duffy for all the mistakes hes made hasnt been an ever present and shouldnt be made a scapegoat for the shortcomings of others , not on his own never. Hes a target because of the price that came with him but I could easily name another 13 who have been just as shite

True but hes became like a pin up for how fucked our club is the now if u no wit I mean hes a symbol of everything that's wrong at our club throwing money at quick fixes hoping it wid get us the league instead of proper investment🤬

His dad died in May 2020. Your trying to use his dad's death as a reason why he's playing pish.
Snowflake is someone who is overly sensitive
It also means someone who has an unwarranted sense of entitlement , easily offended and unable to deal with opposing opinions that's you to a tee pal . Granted theres not much positivity to post about Celtic but you're posts have always been negative shite anyway even when we were winning , do us all a favour and post something positive, oh not possible cos you're a snowflake , cant deal with opposing opinions and btw he could be affected by his das death away back in may, that's still not a long time when it comes to the passing of a loved one. I was saying it's a possibility fkn numpty

Last edited:
True but hes became like a pin up for how fucked our club is the now if u no wit I mean hes a symbol of everything that's wrong at our club throwing money at quick fixes hoping it wid get us the league instead of proper investment🤬
Aye but you cant say it's his fault, just because others see him as a pin up for all that's wrong at the club. Some might see it that way but they're wrong , hes been left exposed countless times, that's down to poor tactical nous from management, Duffy is but one of many failing the club, Christie, Griffiths and his stupid tee-shirt slogans (doubt he'll do that in support of Lennon again any time soon), many others we all know who they are

If the club are prepared to pay attention to mental health issues like they did with Griffiths then why not with Duffy? Duffy is paid more shouldnt come into it. Anyone can see that his form was good , his father passed and now his forms gone they might or might not be connected I'd be surprised if they werent.
Should his parent club not be taking an interest in his mental state for it is they he will be going back to. For the record I lost a parent at 14, withing a week I was taking on a milk round to bring in extra money badly needed, by 15 I was a man in a boys shoes. Nothing personal but i think the reason for his performances is Duffy himselfand I think he knows it, he is a pro so he should man up and do what he is paid to do, I am sure he is familiar with the people in his home town who suffered great hardship and came through it, some more closer to home and why he was lucky to have been born into this world, some not so lucky.

It also means someone who has an unwarranted sense of entitlement , easily offended and unable to deal with opposing opinions that's you to a tee pal . Granted theres not much positivity to post about Celtic but you're posts have always been negative shite anyway even when we were winning , do us all a favour and post something positive, oh not possible cos you're a snowflake , cant deal with opposing opinions and btw he could be affected by his das death away back in may, that's still not a long time when it comes to the passing of a loved one. I was saying it's a possibility fkn numpty
Heard it all now. I take it Barkas is pish because his granny died 3 years ago

If Duffy ain't mentally fit to play, he should be going to a doctor and getting signed off. I've lost a parent didn't mean I could spend the rest of the year being a useless tool at work.

🐈
Duffy is ABSOLUTE SHITE.. END OF!! 🤬🤬🤬Should be NAEWHERE NEAR the First 11! After listening tae Lennon raday u'd swear we were 23pts ahead🤣🤣🤣🤣.. As I said on Sat must be sum Fukin GEAR he's on coz he's FUKIN LOST THE PLOT.. COMPLETELY!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Members online

Latest posts

Back