Duffy again making an arse of it🤬

Seen hes been arguing way some muppet on Twitter am not on it anybody way bit more info apparently he leaked the team afore old firm??
Correction the guy who's hes arguing with is not a muppet hes gave the prick his character well done that man getting to say wit we all want to tell the prick hes a pure embarrassment

Correction the guy who's hes arguing with is not a muppet hes gave the prick his character well done that man getting to say wit we all want to tell the prick hes a pure embarrassment
Duffy a supporter who got the chance to fulfill a dream, playing for his heroes, unfortunately he just isn't good enough to wear the shirt. On an emotional note I'm sure we would all do the same thing, he needs to realise it is over and be prepared to sit on the bench.

Duffy has lost a parent and that's not something you can simply brush off or work through unless you're some cold blooded reptile so I have sympathy for him and really Celtic and Brighton ought to have given the big guy time off. It's going to be there in his head every minute of every day, we gave Griffiths down time Duffy should be taken out of the firing line and replaced by one of our younger players on compassionate grounds if nothing else. ☘

Duffy has lost a parent and that's not something you can simply brush off or work through unless you're some cold blooded reptile so I have sympathy for him and really Celtic and Brighton ought to have given the big guy time off. It's going to be there in his head every minute of every day, we gave Griffiths down time Duffy should be taken out of the firing line and replaced by one of our younger players on compassionate grounds if nothing else. ☘
Well he shudnae be playing then if hes got issues outside the game

I'd play the youngsters after we've secured second place. Too much of a risk just now. We must have a second place finish at all costs. I know the team that are playing just now are up and down, but they owe us that second place finish. HH☘️☘️

But you will be paying for his downtime, TBH he has had enough downtime cost us about 7 points, its time to give something back, the Duffy we all know is a no nonesense hard tackling CH. a guy prepared to go that wee extra % for the cause, were is it since he arrived, once i saw him brush Julian and all around him out the way to score, thats what we want, not some pussy that moans without retaliating.

I'd play the youngsters after we've secured second place. Too much of a risk just now. We must have a second place finish at all costs. I know the team that are playing just now are up and down, but they owe us that second place finish. HH☘️☘️
The nuclus of that team have won endless titles and some only know trebles, what the fuck are they all about that they still need a guy at the side to edge them on, they having a fucking laugh, if they do not like the manager, they should not be punishing the fans to get rid of him, soon we will turn on them, they are not spending our cash to swanee about the town shopping in the best stores whilst sitting on their arse picking up wages.

But you will be paying for his downtime, TBH he has had enough downtime cost us about 7 points, its time to give something back, the Duffy we all know is a no nonesense hard tackling CH. a guy prepared to go that wee extra % for the cause, were is it since he arrived, once i saw him brush Julian and all around him out the way to score, thats what we want, not some pussy that moans without retaliating.
Its been a Windy City though, good old calamity Shane

What we need is calamity Jane at Centre back, she got good timing and can dance like wee frimpong.

:p

When it comes to losing a parent at that age remembering that hes still a boy , young man if you like, I would be happy to pay for it Boab no one complained about paying for Griffiths mental health the same should be afforded Duffy for his mental state of mind might be worse. After a great start to his Celtic career. When he was playing like that at the start of the season he had his father. I've lost both parents and many of you know how lost you feel at that time. It has affected him imo on the field, perhaps more so than its given credibility to.

Last edited:
Its been a Windy City though, good old calamity Shane

What we need is calamity Jane at Centre back, she got good timing and can dance like wee frimpong.

:p

Having watched the goal repeatedly, I think the one thing we're missing is the fact that the scorer wanted it more and it was a well taken goal. Duffy like a lot of players from the PL has to realise that the game is fast and physical up here and up their game accordingly.

Does Duffy even attack corners any more like he did in his first few games? It seems to me as if he is just static at corners now (just like he is at the oppositions' corners).

What? When a parent dies you get a week off work. Sure he got the time off to attend the funeral. He plays football, he's got plenty of time on his hands. Not like he's out grafting 40hrs a week

When it comes to losing a parent at that age remembering that hes still a boy , young man if you like, I would be happy to pay for it Boab no one complained about paying for Griffiths mental health the same should be afforded Duffy for his mental state of mind might be worse. After a great start to his Celtic career. When he was playing like that at the start of the season he had his father. I've lost both parents and many of you know how lost you feel at that time. It has affected him imo on the field, perhaps more so than its given credibility to.
He's 28 you snowflake, fucking man up.

Apparently he was out on the piss for 2 days on hampden week aswell if that is true then awe this about it being a dream to play for us and all the soundbites are bollox

What? When a parent dies you get a week off work. Sure he got the time off to attend the funeral. He plays football, he's got plenty of time on his hands. Not like he's out grafting 40hrs a week
If the club are prepared to pay attention to mental health issues like they did with Griffiths then why not with Duffy? Duffy is paid more shouldnt come into it. Anyone can see that his form was good , his father passed and now his forms gone they might or might not be connected I'd be surprised if they werent.

He's 28 you snowflake, fucking man up.
You calling a fkn Snowflake? Do you even know what the word means ? If you did you wouldn't be throwing it at me like some muppet, or perhaps the losing of a loved one is just water off your back ? Making you a cold blooded reptile, you lost anyone? Were you over it in a week ? Probably by the sounds of it

Last edited:
Apparently he was out on the piss for 2 days on hampden week aswell if that is true then awe this about it being a dream to play for and all the soundbites are bollox
The nuclus of that team have won endless titles and some only know trebles, what the fuck are they all about that they still need a guy at the side to edge them on, they having a fucking laugh, if they do not like the manager, they should not be punishing the fans to get rid of him, soon we will turn on them, they are not spending our cash to swanee about the town shopping in the best stores whilst sitting on their arse picking up wages.
That's been doin my nut rite in recently the pitchside coaching on every single bit of play no matter were it is why not spend the week on training pitch with the players and drum some tactics into them then its second nature and u dont need to shout at them as if ur coaching 10 year olds 🤬

Back