Dundee United v Celtic - SPFL Premiership Sunday 7th March, kick off 12 noon

Hes one who will speak the truth , it is 1major trophy in this managers 3rd season worst record of all permanent rangers managers whove won the league in both clubs old/new histories. They will lose slippy now I'm pretty positive hes taken them as far as he can type statement will be forthcoming when crystal palace or another EPL side come calling he knows well regroup and hes said it:" I dont know what is going on over there " he will know that he wont face a rookie next year. Time to go on another run of titles HH ☘

Last edited:
Hes one who will speak the truth , it is 1major trophy in this managers 3rd season worst record of all permanent rangers managers whove won the league in both clubs old/new histories. They will lose slippy now I'm pretty positive hes taken them as far as he can type statement will be forthcoming when crystal palace or another EPL side come calling he knows well regroup and hes said it:" I dont know what is going on over there " he will know that he wont face a rookie next year. Time to go on another run of titles HH
Same story all season- playing teams off the park but can't score- at lest we never had the usual soft goal against the run of play.
Does anybody out there know why we can't score?
Were 💩 we’re not playing for the Manager we’ve thrown the toys out the pram we’re unfitasfuck.
Other than that eh nope still 💩
onwards and Tissue please

HH 🍀

Well if anybody needed a clear indication that Kennedy isn’t up the job they got that today. Same shite served up as during Lennon’s tenure this season. Desmond & co. I hope you watched carefully because I can guarantee your next actions will be.
Was just about to post the same about JK, taking if Turnbull when he was the guy most likely to find that final pass even though it wasnt his finest display and rogic wasnt better than Turnbull when he came in , started brightly then lost possession more than once, moi should've been hooked at ht for Forrest, Griffiths on earlier and klimala or ajeti . Anyway I digress aye JK has been shown to be no better. At ht when you've had something like 18 attempts at goal , I'm no manager but I think another striker or two is therefore called for if those on the park cant convert so pack their box with predator goal scorers as I said in an earlier post , best Celtic squad since Strachan worst team since mowbray barnes eras 👎HH we'll be back ☘

Same story all season- playing teams off the park but can't score- at lest we never had the usual soft goal against the run of play.
Does anybody out there know why we can't score?
They are actually trying too hard. In any other season from the past 10 years that game today would have ended 3 or 4 nil. Composure isn't right and has been replaced by pressure.

Fuck 'em......let the mutants have their wee moment in the sun, it was the lazy arrogant complacency in our boardroom that won them this title nothing else and that's where our focus should be.

Time to hold the Celtic hierarchy's feet to the fire, no more of this half-arsed bare minimum scattergun approach towards the football operations at the club. Time for some joined up thinking at the top, too many empty suits occupying our boardroom and it's way past time you got your fucking house in order Desmond!

Sometimes I think ah' must have fallen into another dimension and watched a different game from you guys. As Seigriest said post match the pitch was poor, his team mates threw their bodies in front of everything to give him cover and he was man of the match.
I thought every Celt gave their all today and we absolutely pumped them all over the park ( apart from one mistake from Broony and one from big Kris ) but it wasn't our day in front of goal
Rogic for Turnbull ??
1. Rogic won't influence against a tight press so that sub mystified me
2. Moi is more mobile and faster than Griff so I was ok with that
Turnbull is subbed too often for my liking and I wonder if there's a stamina issue or something of which we are unaware.
If Turnbull was okay my only issue was that I'd have finished the game with the eleven who started because I was confident we'd score eventually.
Big Question - Where the f*ck did the flares come from ??

They are actually trying too hard. In any other season from the past 10 years that game today would have ended 3 or 4 nil. Composure isn't right and has been replaced by pressure.
Now that yokes been taken off hopefully we'll show now that we are the better of the 2 , we dont need the govt, mibs, SFA and our rivals to help us win anything. Beat them and deflate their non existent covid bubble right away but pair eddie with a striker

Back