Dundee United v Celtic - SPFL Premiership Sunday 7th March, kick off 12 noon

Its disgusting tbh..The way the media and government went overboard with the Dubai trip and we have thousands in full public view, flouting the rules..Imagine if 10 or 15 of us Celtic fans did the same in Georges square , we would be arrested right away if we didnt disperse ..Did they even hand out any fines ? Surely the club should be hit HARD for not discouraging it ? SLEEKIT slippy and his players encouraged it and basically said its understandable FFS..We could be put in longer lockdowns because of these lowlifes ..Most Celtic fans celebrated at home when we won our 9 in a row ..Government have done nothing about Sevcos Covid breaches and thats what makes us bitter

View attachment 13695See what Leitch has to say about this
"A few rangurs fans were seen breaking the covid rules, which is understandable given that this is their 55th title in their 9 year history, I've spoken to the first minister about this and to the best of her recollection she thinks it probably happened on Tuesday or possibly last Thursday, she went on to say I have no allegiances in Scottish football WATP FTP 55"

My biggest gripe with sturgeon is she is very much like our board she can't read a fucking room. We as celtic fans and most open minded normal Scots would have been the ones who voted in their referendum and the reason that we are still in the UK and dealing with a fallout from brexit is because of these hordes of small minded bigots.
She is lying down to these fools and their tribute act club all season and is alienating us her voters, surely she must have a PR team to advise the SNP on these matters and the demographic that voted yes? Or do they use the same PR company as Celtic? Morons the lot of them.

Police Scotland have confirmed that they have arrested a "mentally unstable" 56 year old man for breaking COVID rules in Glasgow. It is believed that the man made the 345 mile journey from COVID-stricken London because he intended to "save the union."

144148500_863036114483223_604941872051361304_n.jpg

Its disgusting tbh..The way the media and government went overboard with the Dubai trip and we have thousands in full public view, flouting the rules..Imagine if 10 or 15 of us Celtic fans did the same in Georges square , we would be arrested right away if we didnt disperse ..Did they even hand out any fines ? Surely the club should be hit HARD for not discouraging it ? SLEEKIT slippy and his players encouraged it and basically said its understandable FFS..We could be put in longer lockdowns because of these lowlifes ..Most Celtic fans celebrated at home when we won our 9 in a row ..Government have done nothing about Sevcos Covid breaches and thats what makes us bitter
West of Scotland, the more things change, the more they stay the same
May all their weans walk backwards

"A few rangurs fans were seen breaking the covid rules, which is understandable given that this is their 55th title in their 9 year history, I've spoken to the first minister about this and to the best of her recollection she thinks it probably happened on Tuesday or possibly last Thursday, she went on to say I have no allegiances in Scottish football WATP FTP 55"
Ch Supt Mark Sutherland said officers attended gatherings at both George Square and outside Ibrox stadium.
He added: "Public safety remains our utmost priority and I would again remind fans that, in line with the current Scottish government coronavirus guidelines, all gatherings are currently restricted.
"Officers have made a small number of arrests and issued fixed penalty notices for breaches of the coronavirus restrictions, minor incidents of disorder and the use of pyrotechnic devices."

issued fixed penalty notices for breaches of the coronavirus restrictions

there must be 10,000 notices issued today then

My biggest gripe with sturgeon is she is very much like our board she can't read a fucking room. We as celtic fans and most open minded normal Scots would have been the ones who voted in their referendum and the reason that we are still in the UK and dealing with a fallout from brexit is because of these hordes of small minded bigots.
She is lying down to these fools and their tribute act club all season and is alienating us her voters, surely she must have a PR team to advise the SNP on these matters and the demographic that voted yes? Or do they use the same PR company as Celtic? Morons the lot of them.
I'm sure there are masons in the SNP. They are everywhere 😉

Members online

Back