Dundee Utd V Celtic

Steviebhoy67

Playing catchup again and like every game 3 points a must. Hopefully CCV back. If so it looks like he'll partner Starfelt who i thought played well against the mini-huns. Been hearing Jotas injury wasn't too bad but doubt he'll play a part. I think Ange might play Jamesie on the left with Abada on the right. I also expect Juranovic to be at RB and young Monty at LB. Got to start taking more of the plenty chances we create. Im going 3-0 Hoops.

Playing catchup again and like every game 3 points a must. Hopefully CCV back. If so it looks like he'll partner Starfelt who i thought played well against the mini-huns. Been hearing Jotas injury wasn't too bad but doubt he'll play a part. I think Ange might play Jamesie on the left with Abada on the right. I also expect Juranovic to be at RB and young Monty at LB. Got to start taking more of the plenty chances we create. Im going 3-0 Hoops.
3 nil.....ambitious imo Stevie ...gonna be tight . I think he'll go with Mikey with Abada on later. Its All about the 3 points any which way that we can .👍🍀

Michael and I's favourite, big Charlie Mulgrew will be up for it, no doubt
He's played well for the Arabs, in the games I've watched
Hopefully, CCV is back and an injury free game is a must, as well as the 3 points
If Jota can't go, it'll most likely be Jamesie on the left, and Abada on the right, with Mikey coming on later

Think you're right about Jamesie and Abada Stevie
As long as we get the 3 points, and come through unscathed, I'll be happy

HH

Last edited:
This time of the season is all about winning 3 points. Get them and no more injuries is the priority. It will be a bonus if we entertain, boost our gosl difference anddome of the fringe players step up and kick-start their season.
Still have worries about Rogic and more so Starfelt with such a short recovery time especially after just returning from injury that this game has come about to soon for them, yet now in a position of having to take that potential high risk and playing them regardless.
Still think that there is enough character and team spirit within the squad of players to get the result and have a well earnt week off for the best part of the players needed at this crucial time of the season

Still have worries about Rogic and more so Starfelt with such a short recovery time especially after just returning from injury that this game has come about to soon for them, yet now in a position of having to take that potential high risk and playing them regardless.
Still think that there is enough character and team spirit within the squad of players to get the result and have a well earnt week off for the best part of the players needed at this crucial time of the season
Hopefully we have enough in the tank until the new recruits come in. Rogic and co have been playing alright Celtic have a good system that does not rely on one man team performance.

Yes, it is a worry when returning players are made to play so many minutes when we are being subjected to so much illegal physical challenges in every domestic game. That is how players get crocked and end up injured again.

Times like these, it's up to the others to step in and do their job, when called upon
You're there to take your chance when it comes
Be ready to give it your best, and impress the manager, and fans
This season, teams will be doing their best to stop us, by whatever means, from gaining momentum
We will get no help from the MIBs or the SFA, and the MSM, are as much use as a chocolate fireguard when it comes to decisions for Celtic FC
Alarm set for 3 am tomorrow, hope we get the 3 points

Going to be another battle players will need to keep calm because this lot will test them to the limit with 3 first team recovering from the last kicking match the team will need to be just that we will win by being strong we know the ref will not break sweat to help Celtic think our back up players are good enough to hold the line but every player will need to be on thier toe’s

I'll tell you one thing. Not a snowballs chance in hell we will get any 50/50 offside decision today. Kyogo will be ruled offside in our own half.
I wonder if he's been fitted for a stab vest after the treatment he got off Souttar. Broonie wouldn't have let that cnut away with that. Thats what we are missing, a right hard bastard in the team.

CCV returns and Forrest & Mikey J start up front with Kyogo.

View attachment 16828
This is the real starting XI BB? Must say I'm a bit surprised that mikey johnstone starts in front of Abada but I dont get to see them train and I trust in Ange. Have been impressed with the bulk MJ has put on over the last season and now we need him to use it ,not get brushed off the ball and still carry that threat. Still it's a strong starting XI not so strong on the bench I'd have to say perhaps our weakest bench for a while and shows that we are still in need of new recruits. Only Abada and Ajetti are the attacking players on the bench that doesnt give much options unless Montgomery is used up the field. Ajetti I dont know what's going on with the bhoy he started his Celtic career on fire first 6 games. It seems to have fallen away from him since then. Before that injury in the league against hibs last season he was coming onto a game. With players at a premium who can play at this level I'd have expected/,hoped for a recall for young Dane Murray and what is going on with soro ? Is he injured or so far off it he needn't bother looking at the team list

Members online

Latest posts

Back