Dundee Utd V Celtic

Ange has certainly made 2 big calls on our lefthand side of the team today, and one's I didn't see coming, yet who am I to question Ange decision making so far this season.
Tough on Monty all the same as I thought he did well on Thursday, but in fairness Taylor was playing very well before he got injured so needs that form to return from the off today.
Huge opportunity for mickey and how he grabs the chance with both hands, desperately needs a goal to increase his confidence imo, and today could be that day for him, even if I'm not over confident about it really happening for him still.
Still plenty good enough to get the result today, but just a little bit more nervous than usual still

Here we go again I’ve just ate 1873 pies going on about offside goals as if the scum from Govan way have never had an helping hand from the men in black why do sky give this blatantly orange bastard a platform
He only has one small brain cell so when it gets a thought in it there are no other brain cells to override with another thought. He doesn't need any brain cells to think of pies, monstermunch and goats because they are programmed in somewhere else.

Members online

Latest posts

Back