Dundee v Celtic - All Comments Here

No complaints. Bit of fire from the lads. Goals and more goals.
A wee wonder into the mind of the non celtic minded. (Spooky music)
Back in 2 (Spooky music)
Fuck that I came back as quick as I tried it.

Monstrous place. I used 15clips of silver bullets, at least a bathtub of holy water. Blunted my holy relic of a sword...been in the family for 500yrs. John wick was in there as well. Only reason I got out alive.
In this night of ghosts, ghouls and govanites. The Tic prevail ?

Correct They should have a bit of a Mick McCarthy about them sometimes (who, in a game at Tannadice once, was getting pulled back by a DUtd player... until he lamped the guy!)

See thats how i roll too. I dont understand this turn the other cheek. I jist wanna kick cheeks ???

Dundee never in the game as each goal went in thier tackling was awful thought the ref could have been stronger,second half I think it was a case of "thank you very much for the training session " even when down to ten men it was pass ball. Dundee your going down

Last edited:
I had to re register as I forgot my effin password for my email.

Thought we were great last night with some great goals. We are getting back to a level that will put the fear of death into all our foes.

The only dissapointing thing was the endless Provo dirges. Who the fuck are they supposed to inspire? We have such a great songbook but the away day provos seem to think singing songs sbout the IRA lift the team.

Fucking embarrassing. It’s getting worse. I’m watching the game again today and the first half, even though we scored 4 good goals, it was still non stop provo dirges. Who are they supporting, it’s not Celtic. It’s the Belfast Brigade. The funny thing is, I never knew they played for us.

The club need to sort this out through ticket allocation restrictions. You want to supportvthe IRA, go to a republican rally. Want to support Celtic, go to a game. Simple.

Now playing football the Glasgow Celtic way in the last 3 games, passing, movement going forward rather than sideways any coincidence all changed since Scott Brown got injured.
You might have a valid point there? It seems the team have quicker movement about them just now? But we do need broonie for some of the physical games or maybe Ian wrong?

You might have a valid point there? It seems the team have quicker movement about them just now? But we do need broonie for some of the physical games or maybe Ian wrong?

We are slowly getting back to how good we were the invincible year. I might be wrong, but I’m sure Broony was playing then.

We still need him, but it’s goid we have young guys growing into themselves. The better players we have fighting for the limited places, the better the team gets.

Some of our football these last few games has been brilliant. My Sevconian big mate is fucking distraught, the dizzy bastard actually convinced himself they would win the league.

Our poor start emboldened him, our failure to strengthen had him doing backflips, so, Tonto, I think is the Latin expression for how we was going.

The EL thing initially had him thinking his hair was growing back so lucky her was to be a zombie,

We play them, buckled. Cunt feels as if I’ve hit him with a railway sleeper. Then, we lose form, he’s back. Worse than ever. He’s forgot how we pissed all over them, a fluke,

We return to form. Texts start slowing. We take Hibs apart. Fuck all.

We take Hearts to the cleaners. I know he watched it, Fuck all.

They crash, I text him, still awaiting a reply, I might call the Samaritans and give them his number.,

He now knows what I told him was true. You’re better shit than the utter shit you were last year, but you’re still shit,

And it’s only November. I will be sending him countless texts in these troubled times. I do what I can, I’m like that. Ask anybody,

We are slowly getting back to how good we were the invincible year. I might be wrong, but I’m sure Broony was playing then.

We still need him, but it’s goid we have young guys growing into themselves. The better players we have fighting for the limited places, the better the team gets.

Some of our football these last few games has been brilliant. My Sevconian big mate is fucking distraught, the dizzy bastard actually convinced himself they would win the league.

Our poor start emboldened him, our failure to strengthen had him doing backflips, so, Tonto, I think is the Latin expression for how we was going.

The EL thing initially had him thinking his hair was growing back so lucky her was to be a zombie,

We play them, buckled. Cunt feels as if I’ve hit him with a railway sleeper. Then, we lose form, he’s back. Worse than ever. He’s forgot how we pissed all over them, a fluke,

We return to form. Texts start slowing. We take Hibs apart. Fuck all.

We take Hearts to the cleaners. I know he watched it, Fuck all.

They crash, I text him, still awaiting a reply, I might call the Samaritans and give them his number.,

He now knows what I told him was true. You’re better shit than the utter shit you were last year, but you’re still shit,

And it’s only November. I will be sending him countless texts in these troubled times. I do what I can, I’m like that. Ask anybody,
Now that's classic sevconia behaviour ha ! They beat a few diddy teams and they think they are world beaters keep up the good work they never learn hail hail

Back