Dundee v Celtic - Sunday 17 March, Hail Glorious Saint Patrick...all comments here

Got to laugh at the absolute meltdown McIntyre, the Dundee fans and the frothing zombies are having about the 6 minutes extra time......would they have preferred we just played on when both the Dundee players went down with head injuries?

Was thinkng that, as we neared the 90 minute mark, their players tryng to waste time, throwing the ball away, as Celtic went to retrieve the ball, a few Dundee players faking injury to slow the game down
As my granny used to say "Hell slap it intae them"
Scott Bain must have loved that goal hitting the back of the net
Kenny Miller, veins poppng, running about like a blue arsed fly (another of my grannys favourite sayings)
Looks good on them, too bad Nail McCann wasn't stlll there
And thank you St. Patrick for the Day

Last edited:
Was thnkng that as we neared the 90 minute mark, their players tryng to waste time, throwing the ball away, as Celtic went to retreve the ball, a few Dunee players, faking injury to slow the game down
Scott Bain must have loed that goal hitting the back of the net
Kenny Miller, veins poppng, running about like a blue arsed fly (another of my grannys favourite sayings)

Their own spoiling tactics cost them the game......was just a glorious example of karma kicking them square in the baws :ROFLMAO:

Was thnkng that as we neared the 90 minute mark, their players tryng to waste time, throwing the ball away, as Celtic went to retreve the ball, a few Dunee players, faking injury to slow the game down
HAIL HAIL to that amen,hh

What a fucking a-hole that steward is, he is probaby a butchers apron loving hun
Good on that Bhoy for going after hs flag
That steward could have caused a riot, especially this day of all days

Well at least he has something to dry away his tears DILLIGAF.

It's what we've reduced them to......raging wee Unionist zoomers who's only means of retaliation is pinching our flags and scarpering off with them like wee shitebags throwing a hissy fit!

HH.

The time added on was not to help us it was added on for both teams, his comment about we dont get 6 minutes stinks of hunnery. he set his stall out like Leveins Scotland setup. 1 up front and no midfield shape all behind the ball, FFS Bain was playing further up the park than any of their forwards, he was picking up big punts at almost the centre circle, they got what they deserved and the comments were cheap and showed he is sick . the reason they are shite and in this position.
imgID134629079.jpg.gallery.jpg

Any chance stop adverts popping up whilst trying to log on. even as I type bloody adverts. on to game thought we we were ok, but same old same old for last four years since Ronnie, same style need to move on. I do not know,but we have to change tactics. corners are pants, waste of time. A lot of having the ball, but it is hard to break down 12 men in front of you. I did notice a wee bit of shooting from outside of box. Good idea. Anyway three points yes. still adverts pants.

Any chance stop adverts popping up whilst trying to log on. even as I type bloody adverts. on to game thought we we were ok, but same old same old for last four years since Ronnie, same style need to move on. I do not know,but we have to change tactics. corners are pants, waste of time. A lot of having the ball, but it is hard to break down 12 men in front of you. I did notice a wee bit of shooting from outside of box. Good idea. Anyway three points yes. still adverts pants.
Yes they bloody are,pissed off with them also hh

Brilliant day in Glasgow for st Patrick’s celebrations. Few heart palpitations watching the game though but when the goal ‘finally’ came celebrations of the highest order in Grace’s bar. Best day out in a long time all thanks to all the like minded folk celebrating St Patrick’s day with pride. ??

Cany stick all the blame on Lenny ,too many players hiding today but we got the win so who gives a fuck ? 10 points clear ,happy days .HH

Playing Johnson from the start the last two games is a big mistake. He is too lightweight and the game runs over the top of him. He kept Burke on against the sheep when it was clear he was having a nightmare.

That game was always going to be a battle, so going in without players who have the physicality to cope means you’re a man down.

Burke or Weah need to start before Johnson. He has technical ability but until he builds up his core strength he’s us eased out the way far too easily.

Lenny needs to see that. I don’t care if he came through the academy, you only play if you are able to contribute more than the odd pass or a dribble. This is the business end of the season, you don’t take risks with players who aren’t suited or able to stand up to a physical game.

For me, unless Johnson improves his physicality, he will never be a first team starter. He needs to work on that and Lenny needs to see what every other cunt can.

Back