Dundee v Celtic - Sunday 17 March, Hail Glorious Saint Patrick...all comments here

Two absolutely shocking performances in a row. Happy to take 3 points but unnecessary struggle. Why the hell don't Weah and Hayes get more game time? Mikey Johnston is an impact sub for me, not a starter (his time will come). Sincy was unlucky with the stonewall penalty not being awarded but again I wouldn't have him starting every single match. HH

Never in Fukin Doubt!!?????????????????
I know Sean but ffs how piss poor was that
Take the 3 points move on to the Horde but we need a plan b/c and f.
The league table sure looks better than the pish we played today the only time we ran at them we score so maybe that’s plan b.
Side to side is shit, wingers that take players on, no one did today till the end.
Put our strongest team on the 31st and Skelp these bastards back to the Stone Age. Where they belong.

Mon the Hoops

HH ☘️??

I know Sean but ffs how piss poor was that
Take the 3 points move on to the Horde but we need a plan b/c and f.
The league table sure looks better than the pish we played today the only time we ran at them we score so maybe that’s plan b.
Side to side is shit, wingers that take players on, no one did today till the end.
Put our strongest team on the 31st and Skelp these bastards back to the Stone Age. Where they belong.

Mon the Hoops

HH ☘️??
Get Benkovic in fae the start & Big Tam bak & we'll HORSE them???????..HH Ma Man☘☘☘☘????????

In my humble opinion, Eddie and Oli Burke start for me every week from now on
Johnny Hayes, did well after coming on
Toljan, is not the answer to our right back problem
Jamesie, apart from one shot and setting Eddie up for the winning goal, was invisible
Yes, Dundee parked the bus, but we need people to show for the ball, run into space, drag defenders out of position
Let's not kid ourselves, we got lucky today and while last minute goals are the mark of champions, we should have put Dundee away in the first half easily
Yes, we miss Rogic, Christie etc, but you play with players at your disposal
I'm pissed off, exhasuted, not as happy as I'd like to be after watchng Celtic win, but we'll take the 3 ponts and hopefully, going forward, we play with a bit more urgency from kickoff
The Masons in black, will do all they can to stop us winning the title, let's make sure we don't give them the opportunity
Getting up at half four in the morning, on a Sunday, to watch that, Lenny, you owe me a beer

HH

Has anyone seen the footage of the steward ripping the tricolour down and the fan jumping down after it!!!

Well done to the Celtic fan but someone needs to be asking the steward why the tricouler offended him that much he felt he had to tare it down...

In my humble opinion, Eddie and Oli Burke start for me every week from now on
Johnny Hayes, did well after coming on
Toljan, is not the answer to our right back problem
Lamesie, apart from one shot and setting Eddie upfor thw winning goal was invisible
Yes, Dundee parked the bus, but we need people to showfor the ball, run into space, drag defenders out of position
Let's not kd ourselves, we got lucky today and whle ast minute goals are the mark of champons, we should have put Dundee away in the first half easily
Yes, we miss Rogic, Christie etc, but you play with players at your disposal
I'm pssed off, exhasuted, not as happy as I'd like to be after watchng Celtic wn, but we'll take the 3 ponts and hopefully, going forward, we play with a bit more urgency from kickoff
The Masons in black wi do all they can to stop us winning the title, let's make sure we don't give them the opportunity
Getting up at half four in the morning on a Sunday, to watch that, Lenny, you owe me a beer

HH
Agree with all,! It will happen again and again,against ‘bus parking’,still we showed resilience,and kept going, that’s the Celtic way,hh

6 minutes injury time, I could write FF for ye tonight. Absolute shocker today worse than anything BR served up on the road, proves Lenny not the answer long term. Hayes should have started and Bayo or Burke or Weah instead of Sinclair. Great feeling but too many negatives

After all said and done ,we deserved to win, we wore them down,if that’s how these teams want to play ,well,! It was hard ,but we kept at it, and got there, first minute or last don’t matter,we are resilient! Hh

Back