Dundee v Celtic, Sunday 28th April 3pm

I am not particularly looking forward to any of the next games because of the bias decisions, how sad is that.
Not sad starry just realistic and aware of the situation, but we will win through.
All the talk about if we do it's because they are pish is just noise, they may be pish but even our close to 30 starting xi 's have been consistently better all season.
That will be their excuse but it says less about them than it does about us HH

Last edited:
Yang also had a good game when we last played Dundee if memory serves me well. We'll know soon enough...

Yes he tore the on loan Liverpool full back a new one that day but he was absolutely honking at the weekend.I would start Forrest on Sunday and drop Scales for Nawrocki!Callum looks out of sorts at the moment but hope its just a case of getting back upto speed with him .
Is this the time for getting up to speed though marti? Obviously we want our captain but iwata has shown he's good enough to deputise in his stead , think mibbess iwata starts calmac replaces him with at least half an hour to play.

Last edited:
I was at Hampden today. You may remember last year The Celtic Star were not invited to the women's media conferences at Hampden for the Scottish Cup semi-finals and final - yet all the hacks were, having pretty much ignored the women's team.

The Scottish FA's logic was that as it's Hampden the rules for the men's game would be imposed on the women's game. I had a real go at them on The Celtic Star and in communications too, but that was that.

Anyway we got an invitation yesterday. I went back to clarify that their position had changed and indeed it has. The conference was ahead of the Women's Scottish Cup semi-final between Celtic and theRangers. I attended the Celtic conference with Elena Sadiku and captain Kelly Clark. Then out of curiosity I hung around and observed theRangers one, with their manager and captain. She was fine but dear oh dear the difference in the managers - one is likeable the other less so!

I then went out pitch side and stood where Brendan was standing on Saturday and had a wee chat with Elena. I also spoke to the Scottish FA folk and pointed out that they'll have three empty stands at the game on Saturday, with just the South stand having supporters - that's the difference and that's why they should be taking all the help that they can get to build the game.

If this was Arsenal v Chelsea women they would fill Wembley. PSI_CP_Scottish_Cup_Rangers_Celtic_Press_Event_25-04-2024__04.jpegPSI_CP_Scottish_Cup_Rangers_Celtic_Press_Event_25-04-2024__11.jpegPSI_CP_Scottish_Cup_Rangers_Celtic_Press_Event_25-04-2024__24.jpeg

The Dundee match will be like every match up to and including the last game of the season stop Celtic at all cost, we need to at the top of our game to win each game injuries are not excuses the are just a problem which need to be overcome and we have a big enough squad to do that, can’t see Celtic getting beat on Sunday but not expecting an easy game

If we win our next three games we gain 9 points and are 6 points in front. The League is won. Watch for the cheating refs trying desperately to stop us winning the next three games.
Cheers for that Pat, was thinking about the points spread, and how many games we needed before they couldn't catch us, we beat them at Paradise, it's a done deal with no slip ups, we win in spite of their 'helpers in black' can't eait to see Boyd's face when they drop more points, and as for McCoist, not buying into his cheeky chappie persona, it's an act, he's bitter AF HH

Was watching sky sports Liverpool v Everton…holy fuck the studio team ..rooney,Sturridge,Callager,,has to be the worst analysts around???also these daft wummin asking the managers questions…jeezy peeps man😡
Carragher is a knob imho. His squeaky high pitched whine which causes dogs in the street to stop and tilt their head does my box in. Reminds me of Slippy G, Liverpool are way off it, Robbo hasn't been the same player since he got injured on Scotland duty, and Virgil is getting caught out and looks pissed off with the whole affair, too bad cos I wanted them to take the title for big Jurgen but looks like the City Mancs will take it, as they have games in hand...oh and Rooney looks like he's in need of a wash, and is no stranger to the dinner table - not me being judgmental you understand YNWA

The Dundee match will be like every match up to and including the last game of the season stop Celtic at all cost, we need to at the top of our game to win each game injuries are not excuses the are just a problem which need to be overcome and we have a big enough squad to do that, can’t see Celtic getting beat on Sunday but not expecting an easy game
We go out, do what we do, and we win, in spite of dodgy MIBs and the bus parking of teams. We have the squad good enough to win the league, and we put guys who are 100% on the park, CalMac always give it, but if he's not up to par, he can be a great substitute second half. Big Joe needs these last 6 games to go out a winner, that should be incentive enough, going for 2-0 for the hoops but I've been wrong before HH

Well lets hope our bhoys don't do a LIVERPOOL...... 8 points dropped over 3 games .... 😡😡😡😡😡😡 ffs......

Lessons Learnt .... and all that ......

HH
Nah that's that other mob ower there who do that, I honestly believe that our win at Hampden, the manner in which we achieved it, coming from behind, minutes away from winning it and still our penalties were first class , big Joe was unlucky to hit the post but if anyone has seen the big Hart take penalties they'll know he can indeed hit them.
That win regardless of howcwe achieved it and on the back of just missing out on the 3pts at Mordor will have given the bhoys a huge boost in the arm.
We have done the neccesary jobs whilst under immense pressure at Mordor and Hampden and that's got to give confidence, compare with that mob since their moral victory it's night and day.
I'm quietly optimistic as usual and while I don't see any games being easy for us , just as it should be at this stage it's actually the killie night time game I'm more concerned about.
One thing this collection of Celtic sides have shown me at least is that when the pressure is truly on that's when the bhoys stand up and are counted .
Yes Dundee gave that mob a fright but they'll be very much aware that we are a different animal the 7-1 game will be fresh in their minds and they won't want a repeat of that. If they attack us like they did them they'll know they are leaving themselves open to another smashing so I expect them to be more cautious V us and will be looking to defend and keep the scoreline low as it could come down to who loses the least goals against us come the last matchday in the league.
An open game will suit us better and they'll know this.
Kyogo, idah, Oriley Hatate, calmac , hardly the same as lundstrum, dessers etc.
I am confident about our trip to dens killie is the big one and we owe them , we're getting stronger their wilting and withering the belief is visibly draining away from them and tbh I think they see the cups double as more of something achievable , I don't see them getting through the 5 fixtures without dropping points so as long as we match them the titles ours then the belief we gain from that we take into the final ( as huge championship winners underdogs as per)
Bring it on COYBIG HH 🍀

We should also remember that the cup game aside, even including it , our last 4 competitive games we have scored 3 in each livi 0-3, sevco 3-3, St Mirren 3-0, Aberdeenn3-3 , 2 draws 1 defeat in the league and one unsurprising win at Hampden v the diets for them, 3-3 v the champions, 3-2 v Ross County, 0-0 v Dundee and 2-0 v the diets and apparently theyre the form team , but Ross County, Dundee and ourselves have had plenty to say about that , its coming and a win in Dundee will destroy their hope once again Mon the hoops HH

Going for a 3-0 win but any win will do. Not allowing myself to think of any other result
Am going way 3-0 aswell mate,,what happened at hamdump was typical cup football these things can happen especially when one side has nothing else to play for,,prior to that game we pumped a good st mirren side and also freaked the hunz out in 45 minutes of football in their midden,,like Rodgers said this is the part of the season we come alive!!!🍀🍀…pressures on the hunz mate!!!rather be in our position..

Latest posts

Back