Dundee v Celtic, Sunday 28th April 3pm

Fuck you cheating Beaton.....week in and week out from the first min to the last we have had keepers wasting time... Looking for imaginary baws etc forgetting the multi ball and chasing after the original ball....not a fuckin booking applied to any of them for wasting time and yet you decided to book the Celtic keeper today.... Yir just a fat hun with a whistle.. Hope you choke on yir first pint of bitter the night...

3pts that'll do nicely 4 to go.
We did not play well at times but we and the points are in the bag 4 games to go and not one will easy won’t be surprised that we get Beaton again, each time we broke for ward he was running across the ball to stop the Celtic player from passing or haveing a shot he thinks people don’t notice But he dose it all the time that and calling play back to suit him of course

I don't know if I'm just missing what Scales brings to the team due to the fact I think he's a really bad Celtic defender, Dill. But I don't know how he had a decent game. I thought he was one of the worse players on the park.
It's all about opinions and his positioning and decision making was better than the past few weeks, every game is a clean sheet for me prior to kick off, people are just waiting on certain players to fuck up, the pile it on, as I said he won every ball in the air today and did his job, when others were an empty jersey, but as I said, it's all about opinions HH

I thought Scales played well today, a vast improvement on his performance last week. The defence as a whole played quite well, the problem was the gaping hole in front of them where the midfield should have been. None of the three of them played well and we only improved there when Iwata came on. Bernardo should also have come on for Hatate who had his poorest game since returning from injury.

We did not play well at times but we and the points are in the bag 4 games to go and not one will easy won’t be surprised that we get Beaton again, each time we broke for ward he was running across the ball to stop the Celtic player from passing or haveing a shot he thinks people don’t notice But he dose it all the time that and calling play back to suit him of course

As poor as Scales was at passing from the back. Every single time he was in the Dundee half looking to pick a pass, not enough Celtic players showed for him (I'll credit Dundee for their marking) and Beaton ran across the front of him from the centre of the park out to the left.

100% Digger. From the first minute, it was obvious he would use whatever he could to try and slow us down, it's a tactic the masons in black use in every one of our games. His stoppage to 'check on' Hatate, when we were moving into their half, was the usual standard for him. Anyone but Celtic is well in evidence HH

Scales won every header today, he gets a lot of stick and some of it is warranted, but he wasn't the worst today, a lot of players looking jaded today, Dundee are a big team and they use their height and weight to bully teams, I would start Idah against the diets, and let Jamesie run riot against his wee brother. Joe Hart getting booked was a joke, seconds left and Beaton gives him a yellow, week in, week out, goalies are wasting time with no repercussions, wonder who the Hun in black will be next week at Celtic park

Scales won every header today, he gets a lot of stick and some of it is warranted, but he wasn't the worst today, a lot of players looking jaded today, Dundee are a big team and they use their height and weight to bully teams, I would start Idah against the diets, and let Jamesie run riot against his wee brother. Joe Hart getting booked was a joke, seconds left and Beaton gives him a yellow, week in, week out, goalies are wasting time with no repercussions, wonder who the Hun in black will be next week at Celtic park

It's all about opinions and his positioning and decision making was better than the past few weeks, every game is a clean sheet for me prior to kick off, people are just waiting on certain players to fuck up, the pile it on, as I said he won every ball in the air today and did his job, when others were an empty jersey, but as I said, it's all about opinions HH
Anyhow bhoys we are 3 points ahead better goal diff and the 'HUNS' at paradise..... HH

Nervy for sure: but you know what ? In the end that was a massive result. If anyone had offered me a three point lead going' into the last four games of the season, with three of them in Paradise, I'd have bitten the hand off them. I'm not going overboard about the below par performance, we all knew where our weaknesses lay. A very difficult game ticked off; our lead preserved. Diets up next....bring it on!

Three points are all that matter!!.,but that without doubt had to be thee worst performance this season and that’s saying something!!!!…if ccv gets injured before the season ends we are in big trouble,we must have the weakest tackling players in the league,powder puff….but that’s another one ticked off…that’s about all you could say about it🤷‍♂️🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Got a feeling we will wake up to our renewal emails tomorrow or Tuesday but this time I hope they spend the money wisely as even if we do win the league then we need to spend it as teams in league don’t have the fear factor anymore when they play against us

Three points are all that matter!!.,but that without doubt had to be thee worst performance this season and that’s saying something!!!!…if ccv gets injured before the season ends we are in big trouble,we must have the weakest tackling players in the league,powder puff….but that’s another one ticked off…that’s about all you could say about it🤷‍♂️🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
☘️☘️☘️☘️was having to take my glasses off at certain parts during the game cause I didn’t want to watch 😂 but your correct mate 3 points and 4 games to go ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

I thought Scales played well today, a vast improvement on his performance last week. The defence as a whole played quite well, the problem was the gaping hole in front of them where the midfield should have been. None of the three of them played well and we only improved there when Iwata came on. Bernardo should also have come on for Hatate who had his poorest game since returning from injury.
You watched the same game as me today Gary, Iwata should get a start next week, it looked as though CalMac took a sore one first half which went unchecked by VAR. Too many wasted balls from Reo today, I think we'll see a shake up in midfield next game. GT did well, even won a few headers, can't fault the wee man's effort HH

I just didn't see it.
Scales is slow on the ball and his passing is poor. He will make a good Aberdeen defender. He's a blood and guts back to the wall defender. Not Celtic quality.
The last couple of months, teams have targeted him and put him under pressure. This has forced him to play the ball back to Hart or over to CCV, but every time the ball is at is feet for to long, fans hold their breath.
Today, Dundee stood off him. Maybe this gave the illusion that he's improved on the ball as he had more time on it. But all it did was show another weakness of his. His inability to make a decisive pass to a forward player. But like Dill said...its all about opinions.

Spot on.

I just didn't see it.
Scales is slow on the ball and his passing is poor. He will make a good Aberdeen defender. He's a blood and guts back to the wall defender. Not Celtic quality.
The last couple of months, teams have targeted him and put him under pressure. This has forced him to play the ball back to Hart or over to CCV, but every time the ball is at is feet for to long, fans hold their breath.
Today, Dundee stood off him. Maybe this gave the illusion that he's improved on the ball as he had more time on it. But all it did was show another weakness of his. His inability to make a decisive pass to a forward player. But like Dill said...its all about opinions.
Aye so fucking cheer up :ROFLMAO:

Back