Dunfermline fans at Ibrox on Friday but Celtic in the dark on away allocation for 29 August

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Aye I just read that. I think they will allocate half they amount of tickets we normally get, to about 400. We should just knock them back, why help them out paying £50 a ticket, they need the dosh more than us.
Totally agree mate I for one will never step inside the cheating bastards shit hole again. Why should I (we) contribute to they’re debt especially after all the ebt cheating years! Fuck them!!

Fuck that, if we get tickets, take them and give our players support, there will be a good few who have never been to the victorian lavvy and will need our support, its not about funding huns its about supporting our club.
Only way players will hear the support will be wen they're winning up until we're in control our players won't hear our fans so won't get much of a gee up out it guaranteed the fuckers cut allocation even more if they give us any tickets

They dont need us there and they definitely dont want us there.
If we did ask them for tickets I think they would take great pride in saying no,
so why leave ourselves open to an arrogant attack from them as regards to tickets.
They will crumble when they come to Paradise when they realise there are no zombies
in their usual position only Green and White as far as the eye can see..
We can set the precedent now and not ask for tickets,that will definitely confuse them.

HH.

At this point in time I genuinely fear for fan safety if we give them a doing in their own midden.
They know they're on a hiding to nothing this season after losing out on the CL money and if their current form is anything to go by then they could be a very angry mob.

I know loads of Celtic supporters who never go to the midden because they won't give them their money.

Dunfermline fans at Ibrox on Friday but Celtic in the dark on away allocation for 29 August...​

option 4 , oversell the stadium again and cram the passageways with mutants

option 4 , oversell the stadium again and cram the passageways with mutants
Lazarus F.C. supporters were greeting even before they got into the stadium the other night. There seemed to be a large amount of them unable to get their usual seats because they had been sold 3 times already and their cards wouldn't work at the turnstiles either. It looks like their infrastructure is going to the dogs just like them.

Ma tuppence worth

it's a hate fest that's all it is we've all been to them and even when we did have the free bromloan we were never protected

There petulance at the big bhoys rippin the pish out them with every humping had the shite bags complaining all they tims are laughing at us so there board overnight devalued the game ,cut the away support and stood back not realising the game built on hate kinda just lost ,,,the hate ,,,,,,the huns had nothing to vent there spleen at ,it became just another boring game of football ,,,,sky must be chuffed at that ,,,,not

so here we are again wondering if they'll send us tickets ,,,,,,,well it;s time the club took the decision out their hands and refused away tickets and stopped there allocation for parkhead , strike first

Since they allowed the lunatics onto there board and there ragin fans have more of a say times have changed , the rule of laws ignored and not even applied where these fkrs are concerned

Get what 50s saying but were in different times now these fkrs know fine well there above the law there marchs to kick a fenian and george sq proved that

would get the team to wear away kit at the hundome to ,,,,kinda kills the spectacle but will also confuse the fkrs of who to spew there rage at

Lazarus F.C. supporters were greeting even before they got into the stadium the other night. There seemed to be a large amount of them unable to get their usual seats because they had been sold 3 times already and their cards wouldn't work at the turnstiles either. It looks like their infrastructure is going to the dogs just like them.
They also sold out the parking before the premit holders arrived :LOL:

Members online

Latest posts

Back