DUP All out politics

Clarke is a dubious, slimy, underhanded hypocritical all out cunt! I dream of spending a couple of weeks bludgeoning this weasel with a sack of hammers!

As for the DUP... Christ!... just thinking of these backward purveyors of satans spunk makes me as angry as I am exasperated with these inbred fuckwits

Now where's me bag of hammers....

Clarke is a dubious, slimy, underhanded hypocritical all out cunt! I dream of spending a couple of weeks bludgeoning this weasel with a sack of hammers!

As for the DUP... Christ!... just thinking of these backward purveyors of satans spunk makes me as angry as I am exasperated with these inbred fuckwits

You'd get my vote, Maestro!!!

Sounds like you have a lot of tension there Maestro ?

HH?

Young lads first week in the hardware store supervisor lad has a word .
"Here he comes stevie"
"Who?"
"Him?"
"Aye"
" I wiz like you once. I wiz targeted. Sales ken"
"Whit happened?"
" Nae bastard gave me the time a day, aw commission stuff, handshakes n that"
"what happened boss?
"That guy "
"Cleared us oot a hammers an a wiz oan the till"

The DUP - the political wing of the Old Testament, as Frankie Boyle nutshelled them.

A bunch of inbred bigot creationists that think Jesus was cutting about riding a velociraptor.

A mob of whackaday fuckwits like that having any influence on power was once only the province of acid-nightmares. Now it's bizarre reality - like a poor dystopian sci-fi movie where society is at the mercy and whims of the three stooges.

Clarke is a dubious, slimy, underhanded hypocritical all out cunt.

FLASH - Politician is accused of being slimy and underhanded. May I suggest that might describe more than 95% of them. I have never been a Tory in my life (in Scotland I voted SNP, when in London I had to make do with Labour), but I am more interested in the message than the messenger. Clarke may be as slimy and underhanded as 95% of them, but for this one epiphany, I would spare him a hammer over the head. ☘☘☘

Rumour has it here that the Brits are goin back on the street if there's a no deal brexit!
More than a rumour TD, 1,500 on standby in the 6 counties and over 3,500 in uk, I've been watching cabinet ministers getting tied up in knots during interviews for the last 6 weeks refusing to confirm or deny this, what a complete shambles this country is.

The DUP - the political wing of the Old Testament, as Frankie Boyle nutshelled them.

A bunch of inbred bigot creationists that think Jesus was cutting about riding a velociraptor.

A mob of whackaday fuckwits like that having any influence on power was once only the province of acid-nightmares. Now it's bizarre reality - like a poor dystopian sci-fi movie where society is at the mercy and whims of the three stooges.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So I'm guessing this takes pride of place on the wall behind Arlene Foster's desk at DUP headquarters!

JC.jpg

More than a rumour TD, 1,500 on standby in the 6 counties and over 3,500 in uk, I've been watching cabinet ministers getting tied up in knots during interviews for the last 6 weeks refusing to confirm or deny this, what a complete shambles this country is.

Aye adds a whole new disturbing angle to the 'taking back control' rhetoric eh! As does this......

https://t.co/p7l64ql7vY

Aye adds a whole new disturbing angle to the 'taking back control' rhetoric eh! As does this......

https://t.co/p7l64ql7vY
Too right AB88, they will also tear up any workers rights agreements up for arse paper in future tory administration's, 1.8 trillion in debt and rising will be the excuse for kicking the working class in the nuts after brexit.

Spot on Benignus.

Think a hell of a lot of people are in for a rude awakening when the Brexit dust finally clears and the true face of 'who's took control' is finally revealed.

There'll be no distinction made between Brexiteer and Remainer when they start stripping away people's human/worker rights, you only have to look at what the so called 'moderates' on the right have already done to the disabled, terminally ill, workers, those on benefits and society as a whole to get a flavour of what's to come.

Now imagine what it'll be like when the hard line zealots are let off the leash!

I don't like Clark but he called it out properly..but listening to the crap over the last few months has convinced me to vote for independence.This whole Brexit rubbish has convinced me that the the tories want Brexit to get rid of the European laws that protect workers..Rees Mog actually said it..they are a different species and their arguments reek of greed. They are all about looking after themselves and the money men. As for Theresa Dis - May, she relies on a bunch of bigots who like to call themselves The Kingmakers.We would be well rid of these people. I am really glad the EU and the Republic has stood it's ground against these little Englandanders as the Germans call them.

Members online

No members online now.

Back