EBT Eck has selected SIX Celtic players for Euro 2020 Qualifiers

BILLCOWIE1958

Not a SINGLE SEVCO player has been selected for Scotland's upcoming Euro 2020 Qualifiers while Celtic have SIX representatives albeit Lewis Morgan on loan at Sunderland is one of them

Calmac (currently injured) has been called up while SEVCO"S Shagger McGregor has decided to retire from International football despite being told that he could return to his Club after the 1st match

I wonder how many of the 5 Celtic players currently playing for our Club will be afforded the same consideration to allow them to prepare for the Glasgow Derby the following weekend?

I can guess ......... or am I being paranoid

We have KT just back after 2 months out injured Calmac currently injured but STILL selected

At least the Minge had the grace not to call up injured Ryan Christie or did he try to call him up and was told to 'DO ONE'?

I believe that EBT Eck is ripping the pish BIG TIME and should be told in no uncertain terms to FUCK OFF!!!

HH?

I know Calmac could do with some game time prior to the hunskelpin but not on a plastic pitch I hope. I note that a couple of the EPL players have agreements not to play on them. It is gonna be a nervous wait and I certainly wouldn't trust that cheating bastard mcleish to look after our bhoys.

Well I’d be pretty pissed off if they weren’t called up.

John Currie, who is part of the sports science team at Celtic, does the same job with Scotland, we also have Stevie Woods there.

Lennon said on Friday that they would meet up with the Scotland camp and do tests(by John Currie) on their fitness.

He also said Callum McGregor would probably need a game, with the Sevco game coming up, to get him up to speed.

Teirney also said in the Celtic View that he’s feeling brilliant, and the 2 month rest will help him going forward.

As for Scott Bain, Lewis Morgan, etc, the international games are perfect for them, they are inexperienced, and it will benefit us in the long run.

With regards the other mob - who are you wanting/expecting to be called up?

I can only think of Ryan Jack, and he’s bang average. Definitely not better than the midfielders picked.

My mother is Irish, and I follow Eire, but I also want Scotland to do well. It helps Celtic, the Scottish game domestically, and co-efficient etc.

Not a SINGLE SEVCO player has been selected for Scotland's upcoming Euro 2020 Qualifiers while Celtic have SIX representatives albeit Lewis Morgan on loan at Sunderland is one of them

Calmac (currently injured) has been called up while SEVCO"S Shagger McGregor has decided to retire from International football despite being told that he could return to his Club after the 1st match

I wonder how many of the 5 Celtic players currently playing for our Club will be afforded the same consideration to allow them to prepare for the Glasgow Derby the following weekend?

I can guess ......... or am I being paranoid

We have KT just back after 2 months out injured Calmac currently injured but STILL selected

At least the Minge had the grace not to call up injured Ryan Christie or did he try to call him up and was told to 'DO ONE'?

I believe that EBT Eck is ripping the pish BIG TIME and should be told in no uncertain terms to FUCK OFF!!!

HH?
He's living in hope that Celtic players will call off ,i hope they do ,this fkwit got the job to help bail him out how any player would want to play for him amazes me

As for Mcfadden it's true losers like company

Curse wee jamsie for scoring and helping to bail this fkwit out

John Currie, who is part of the sports science team at Celtic, does the same job with Scotland, we also have Stevie Woods there.

Lennon said on Friday that they would meet up with the Scotland camp and do tests(by John Currie) on their fitness.

He also said Callum McGregor would probably need a game, with the Sevco game coming up, to get him up to speed.

Teirney also said in the Celtic View that he’s feeling brilliant, and the 2 month rest will help him going forward.

As for Scott Bain, Lewis Morgan, etc, the international games are perfect for them, they are inexperienced, and it will benefit us in the long run.

I can only think of Ryan Jack, and he’s bang average. Definitely not better than the midfielders picked.

My mother is Irish, and I follow Eire, but I also want Scotland to do well. It helps Celtic, the Scottish game domestically, and co-efficient etc.

In fairness Tom Rogic was fit before he went to play for Australia in a Nomark competition got crocked and hasn't"t kicked a baw for us since December ?

HH?

I know Calmac could do with some game time prior to the hunskelpin but not on a plastic pitch I hope. I note that a couple of the EPL players have agreements not to play on them. It is gonna be a nervous wait and I certainly wouldn't trust that cheating bastard mcleish to look after our bhoys.

I have had 4 attempts at reading the dispossessed. Its a hard book to keep the thread of whats happening. I seem to reach somewhere around chapter 4 and realise i still havent clue whats going on.

I did notice the chapter 1 had a bit with some really odd dialogue between the main character and the doctor in the space suit. Roughly said the words are perfect English and in little doses make sense but when read in full sentences make no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, Im no sure if the author is a genius or taking the piss. Backwarda and forwards from moon to main planet, jumping back to other times and the communist free-love stuff and the female sexual inuendos make me think its really a book written in code for some kind of initiates into a perplexing scinece fiction genre.

Its the first book in my life i really couldnt keep the thread of why the auhor put that in there. Its a bit like a pro communist ideology world with weird illustrations or really abstract stuff.

The vocabulary is very very good. The writer is very very talented. But I guess that anarchist style of writing is really quite an acquird taste.

Becuase the book is so topsy turvy, like a tarantino movie but even more abstract, Amd the dialogue between the different twin planet people is so strange and hard to follow, Ive decided to abandon trying to reach the end.

Im only at chapter 4 and i cant seem o work out if its going to get more clear or more obscure.

Maybe ill have another attempt at the weekend. Maybe its abook you need to read slowly while taking notes. hahahahaha

Very interesting book style, is the author autistic by any chance?

Style none the wiser what anarchist means from the book.

Its a very well written book but man i cant understnad why ic ant get very far into the book without feeling I havent got a clue whats going on here.

nah i hope they get humped ,if there was a level playing field here and the SFA were cleansed from top to bottom then i would maybe give them my support

Australia ran Rogic into the ground...can't remember the last time he played.KT is clearly burnt out ,given the amount games he has played at his age.He doesn't need more games...he needs more of rest ,no midweek games..I,d give them McGregor and Bain....we have 8 in a row to go for...the league is not won yet.

I have had 4 attempts at reading the dispossessed. Its a hard book to keep the thread of whats happening. I seem to reach somewhere around chapter 4 and realise i still havent clue whats going on.

I did notice the chapter 1 had a bit with some really odd dialogue between the main character and the doctor in the space suit. Roughly said the words are perfect English and in little doses make sense but when read in full sentences make no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, Im no sure if the author is a genius or taking the piss. Backwarda and forwards from moon to main planet, jumping back to other times and the communist free-love stuff and the female sexual inuendos make me think its really a book written in code for some kind of initiates into a perplexing scinece fiction genre.

Its the first book in my life i really couldnt keep the thread of why the auhor put that in there. Its a bit like a pro communist ideology world with weird illustrations or really abstract stuff.

The vocabulary is very very good. The writer is very very talented. But I guess that anarchist style of writing is really quite an acquird taste.

Becuase the book is so topsy turvy, like a tarantino movie but even more abstract, Amd the dialogue between the different twin planet people is so strange and hard to follow, Ive decided to abandon trying to reach the end.

Im only at chapter 4 and i cant seem o work out if its going to get more clear or more obscure.

Maybe ill have another attempt at the weekend. Maybe its abook you need to read slowly while taking notes. hahahahaha

Its a very well written book but man i cant understnad why ic ant get very far into the book without feeling I havent got a clue whats going on here.
Sorry to hear that TET. The anarchy is in the absence of any system of power and the desire to help fellow humans without individuality being compromised. This is more in line with my definition rather than the definition that indicates criminal lawlessness and chaos. HH

nah i hope they get humped ,if there was a level playing field here and the SFA were cleansed from top to bottom then i would maybe give them my support

Yeah we know none of that mob can be trusted, they’re all snakes.

In fact I don’t even know who’s still there/who’s left.

Characters like George Peat, Alan McRae etc, - they’re not even worth wasting energy on.

I’m only thinking about Celtic.

Scotland doing well, even indirectly, helps us.

It helps the perception of the Scottish League, our co-efficient, etc.

It helps our players, increases their value etc, if they do well.

I’m more worried about my next council tax bill than what Alex McLeish is up to.

Sorry to hear that TET. The anarchy is in the absence of any system of power and the desire to help fellow humans without individuality being compromised. This is more in line with my definition rather than the definition that indicates criminal lawlessness and chaos. HH
The 2 of you sound like Bradley Cooper in Limitless...if you start writing in Chinese,questions will have to be asked.

Dont be sorry. Im enjoying the challenge of getting through the book now. hahaha.

Anarchy under your definition makes sense in the science fiction.

But even in the idealistic idea of this style of anarchy it must always lead to hierarchy.

Take the tenet of french revolt as prime example. Equality.

There is no such thing as equality in an ideal. Someone will always be more talented than the next dude.

Even in the book Shevek who is there trying to bring his form of anarchy is possibly the most talented bloke from the sub planet.

He isnt into equality he just into his own personal power trip. He didnt get on with his fellow equals who were always trying to steal his ideas for personal glory and even he was self obsessed while kidding himslef on he was trying to help others.

Anarchy must have a logical end. Complete anarchy or order. And complete anarchy is criminal lawlessness. Arbitrary laws that suit the self may appeal to the ideal for self, but somebody needs to do the leg work and the lest enjoyable jobs are usually just as necessary as the enjoyable ones and sadly force compels through hierarchy the important jobs must be done usually by the lest equal amung equals.

I love new books and this book is great i just havent acquired the system if there is one in my subconscious as yet.

I was a;lways as a youth more inclined to the type of anarchy you propose.

But the more i read the more i realise natural law exists and law must have hierarchy. All anarchy no matter how sweet in the begining will become tighter and tigher chains until hedonism becomes sadism and masochistic sadism where pleasure and pain are the same thing in a bland world without true love.

Yeah we know none of that mob can be trusted, they’re all snakes.

In fact I don’t even know who’s still there/who’s left.

Characters like George Peat, Alan McRae etc, - they’re not even worth wasting energy on.

I’m only thinking about Celtic.

Scotland doing well, even indirectly, helps us.

It helps the perception of the Scottish League, our co-efficient, etc.

It helps our players, increases their value etc, if they do well.

I’m more worried about my next council tax bill than what Alex McLeish is up to.
yeah i get that ,but the industrial sized cheating we've had to endure that has been swept under the carpet , plus the fact this nomark got the job ,which shows lack of progress

The 2 of you sound like Bradley Cooper in Limitless...if you start writing in Chinese,questions will have to be asked.
Lemon on another thread bout 3 weeks ago mentioned my definition of anarchy was at odds with their understanding. I asked for mor details and recommended a book called dispossed by ursula k le guin.
Ive been trying to get through it but on 4th attempt i am again quite lost with the writers style. I saw lemon had posted online and i decided to give an update of my promise to read the book and report back.

Lemon on another thread bout 3 weeks ago mentioned my definition of anarchy was at odds with their understanding. I asked for mor details and recommended a book called dispossed by ursula k le guin.
Ive been trying to get through it but on 4th attempt i am again quite lost with the writers style. I saw lemon had posted online and i decided to give an update of my promise to read the book and report back.
Thanks TET, I was just wondering what was going on...in between Mcleish gettin abuse there was this intellectual conversation going on...carry on please. It's just that some of them on here don't know what your talking about....me?...oops my nose has just argh!!!

Have you tried reading it sitting in a teapot
med_1473377889_image.jpg

Back