EBT Eck has selected SIX Celtic players for Euro 2020 Qualifiers

Thanks TET, I was just wondering what was going on...in between Mcleish gettin abuse there was this intellectual conversation going on...carry on please. It's just that some of them on here don't know what your talking about....me?...oops my nose has just argh!!!
Yeah its abad habit ive developed I should have just PM lemon. But then maybe it would have opened up the debate.

Besides EBT Eck really induces me to anarchy. So much so i now dont enjoy My national team Scotland. Why employ a tax crook who knowingly ran amock with his and his staff duty to country in form of tax be promoted to the leader of the national team.

This dispossed if you excuse the book mkaes as much sense as the sfa and their complicit help for certain tax scammers and clubs who won trophies but refused to pay the bills that helped win those trophies.

Yeah its abad habit ive developed I should have just PM lemon. But then maybe it would have opened up the debate.

Besides EBT Eck really induces me to anarchy. So much so i now dont enjoy My national team Scotland. Why employ a tax crook who knowingly ran amock with his and his staff duty to country in form of tax be promoted to the leader of the national team.

This dispossed if you excuse the book mkaes as much sense as the sfa and their complicit help for certain tax scammers and clubs who won trophies but refused to pay the bills that helped win those trophies.
That ! I can understand ...your on the money there TET.

Its the most crucial time in our history, to do the triple treble, and stay on course for the elusive 10 iar.

THIS IS AN ORCHESTRATED PLOT TO WEAKEN CELTIC, IN THE HOPE THERE ARE A FEW BUMPS AND BRUISES, JUST ENOUGH TO GIVE SCUMCO AN EDGE AND MAYBE CLOSE THE GAP TO A CATCHABLE POINTS DISTANCE.

The fucked up agenda of EBT Alex and the SFA knows no bounds.
Not one tribute player...and suddenly McGregor ALSO ends his Scottish future interests!!
EH!!

He's been told to rap it by the slip meister and pull out of the team........because, NEVER was there a more poignant time in Scottish football's history of trying to stop Celtic's charge to the record to end all records AND THE ONE that ends every future argument.
He and hunco may never get another chance.

For them, this is the 'sickener' the one that never gets better, the one that can never be fixed, and the pain that will never go away.

Lennon should explain to the players to look closely at this and its perspective, its unimportant relevance.....friendlies and to see that filthy, cheating, lying, hun lovin' bastard McLeish for what he REALLY is.....
A DEVIOUS PIECE OF RANCID SEWER SHITE.

IT IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT TO ACHIEVE A PERMANENT PLACE AMONGST FOOTBALLING GREATS AND WINNING AN UNPRECEDENTED TREBLE AGAIN, THAN A COUPLE OF SCOTLAND BOUNCE GAMES NO-ONE WILL REMEMBER SIX MONTHS FROM NOW.

Alex the EBT cheat and pock marked prick has been well sussed and has timeously planned this to hopefully derail Celtic, stopping them from forging ahead.

Remember him when he said last season that the teams in the premier league should all try and stop Celtic NOW, BEFORE they get to 7 and not wait 'til 8, 9 or 10... and when its probably too late!

If there are Celtic players that never read another comment in their lives, and may be reading this now... I would say to think very carefully about their decisions regarding these stupidly and hurriedly arranged Scotland games, and what may happen to them taking risks, playing for this ugly conniving thief and what he REALLY intends for you and your team.

THERE MAY NEVER BE A MORE IMPORTANT FOOTBALLING DECISION IN THE REST OF YOUR LIVES.
Is it worth it?

Remember John Kennedy, and if he has never told you then try talking to Tom Rogic.

Its the most crucial time in our history, to do the triple treble, and stay on course for the elusive 10 iar.

THIS IS AN ORCHESTRATED PLOT TO WEAKEN CELTIC, IN THE HOPE THERE ARE A FEW BUMPS AND BRUISES, JUST ENOUGH TO GIVE SCUMCO AN EDGE AND MAYBE CLOSE THE GAP TO A CATCHABLE POINTS DISTANCE.

Not one tribute player...and suddenly McGregor ALSO ends his Scottish future interests!!
EH!!

He's been told to rap it by the slip meister and pull out of the team........because, NEVER was there a more poignant time in Scottish football's history of trying to stop Celtics charge to the record to end all records AND THE ONE that ends every future argument.

For them, this is the 'sickener' the one that never gets better, the one that can never be fixed, and the pain that will never go away.

Lennon should explain to the players to look closely at this and its perspective, its unimportant relevance.....friendlies and to see that filthy, cheating, lying, hun lovin' bastard McLeish for what he REALLY is.....

IT IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT TO ACHIEVE A PERMANENT PLACE AMONGST FOOTBALLING GREATS AND WINNING AN UNPRECEDENTED TREBLE AGAIN, THAN A COUPLE OF SCOTLAND BOUNCE GAMES NO-ONE WILL REMEMBER SIX MONTHS FROM NOW.

Alex the EBT cheat and pock marked prick has been well sussed and has timeously planned this to hopefully derail Celtic, stopping them from forging ahead.

Remember him when he said last season that the teams in the premier league should all try and stop Celtic NOW, BEFORE they get to 7 and not wait 'til 8, 9 or 10... and when its probably too late!

If there are Celtic players that never read another comment in their lives, and may be reading this now... I would say to think very carefully about their decisions regarding these stupidly and hurriedly arranged Scotland games, and what may happen to them taking risks, playing for this ugly conniving thief and what he REALLY intends for you and your team.

THERE MAY NEVER BE A MORE IMPORTANT FOOTBALLING DECISION IN THE REST OF YOUR LIVES.
Is it worth it?

Remember John Kennedy, and if he has never told you then try talking to Tom Rogic.

Interesting perspective.

Hadnt thought about this stuff. Need to think more about this train of thought.

EH!!

He's been told to rap it by the slip meister and pull out of the team........because, NEVER was there a more poignant time in Scottish football's history of trying to stop Celtic's charge to the record to end all records AND THE ONE that ends every future argument.

Is it worth it?

.. and how long will McGregor ( Hun ) be “ retired “ ...not as long as his last retirement I m sure .. should any progress be made in this competition, he will be the first to reclaim his place ..

In light of the ref McLean apologising to Gerrard over the free kick he awarded Hibs from which they scored our club should pull all players from the Scotland squad until we get answers over Beatons Ibrox performance and as to why Collum has not officiated on one of their games since they complained about him the stench is becoming ever more obvious regarding the officiating and the appointing of officials or should I say sympathisers

Not a SINGLE SEVCO player has been selected for Scotland's upcoming Euro 2020 Qualifiers while Celtic have SIX representatives albeit Lewis Morgan on loan at Sunderland is one of them

Calmac (currently injured) has been called up while SEVCO"S Shagger McGregor has decided to retire from International football despite being told that he could return to his Club after the 1st match

I wonder how many of the 5 Celtic players currently playing for our Club will be afforded the same consideration to allow them to prepare for the Glasgow Derby the following weekend?

I can guess ......... or am I being paranoid

We have KT just back after 2 months out injured Calmac currently injured but STILL selected

At least the Minge had the grace not to call up injured Ryan Christie or did he try to call him up and was told to 'DO ONE'?

I believe that EBT Eck is ripping the pish BIG TIME and should be told in no uncertain terms to FUCK OFF!!!

HH?
totally agree we should do nothing to help these cheating barstards out

EH!!

Is it worth it?

Well said JC , all of our players should tell Mcleish and Sfs to get to uck.Thay have grow a pair, tell them

EH!!

Is it worth it?

Well said jc, our players have to grow a pair and tell sfa and EBT Mcleish they will not play for Scotland as long as the TAX cheat is still the manager. Why should all of us have to pay for that big cunt,s 2m tax fine, every player that play,s for him is helping to pay his debt of

Well said JC , all of our players should tell Mcleish and Sfs to get to uck.Thay have grow a pair, tell them
Well said jc, our players have to grow a pair and tell sfa and EBT Mcleish they will not play for Scotland as long as the TAX cheat is still the manager. Why should all of us have to pay for that big cunt,s 2m tax fine, every player that play,s for him is helping to pay his debt of
Sorry for the fuck up watching the footie a shit

Back