Eintracht Frankfurt ‘to make big-money offer for Morelos’

I'll add the only reason Im saying that is when he broke forward he was keen on having a pop at goal. I watched that selfish shooting, that was abysmal. Really poor tech. I made my mind up the prik I am but I never rated him because of that. Scored a few but by christ he was hitting shots that a cb would of been let off with

If some parallel universe there might be a Duffalo I could feel sorry for. Either he's in on the scam about fake bids and interest. which he knows could never happen, or they have made him believe as part of the scam and he thinks he should be earning 50 grand a week somewhere. Whichever, its a despicable exploitation of a person.
Unfortunately for the Duffalo on this planet; his behaviour on the pitch makes it very hard to feel sorry for him. Even though he is a victim of Sevco. Sooner the King conpiracy goes to the wall and he can tupe off to his level the better it will be for all.

Last edited:
Court order couldn't deny lack of funds could he? Big Mick hunskelper.....fuckin hate his Employment policy, but by fuck he is nailing that buckled eyed Fuck to the Wall. DONT FUCK WITH BILLIONAIRES...they never learn.?

How do you let your club die and fall for the first carpet bagger who comes along then run off a genuine billionaire, who is in the process of turning your new club around, in favour of one of the ones who killed your old club? Anyone see Chernobyl where they had to keep getting more powerful radiation detectors because they kept maxing out? Imagine trying to measure this level of stupid.

If some parallel universe there might be a Duffalo I could feel sorry for. Either they he's in on the scam about fake bids and interest which he knows could never happen or they have made him believe as part of the scam and he thinks he should be earning 50 grand a week somewhere. Whichever, its a despicable exploitation of a person.
Unfortunately for the Duffalo on this planet; his behaviour on the pitch makes it very hard to feel sorry for him. Even though he is a victim of Sevco. Sooner the King conpiracy goes to the wall and he can tupe off to his level the better it will be for all.
Don't know about the scam part he's in on it bit? But to be fair his scoring record is fact indisputable but so is his Disciplinary record fact no fucking danger he's worth more than 5m he's a liability that's the Crux you can't trust him to be on the field next week.

Court order couldn't deny lack of funds could he? Big Mick hunskelper.....fuckin hate his Employment policy, but by fuck he is nailing that buckled eyed Fuck to the Wall. DONT FUCK WITH BILLIONAIRES...they never learn.?
I hope to hell he doesn't learn... come on squinty, go for it!... take Big Mike on again! You know you can beat him! Go glibby... just one more court case! If you lose again, appeal again!

Members online

Latest posts

Back