Elhamed set to leave Celtic on compassionate grounds?

This Milan side are a side on an upwards curve and a better side than the lazio side we beat in Rome last year. They sit clear at the top of serie A. It would be just like Celtic to go and get something in Milan after all that's happened. I'd like to see a performance ( have been liking to see one all season tbh) but it wont have any bearing on our season yet to come. We have hit a low point and now we need to pick up the pieces and that'll be difficult in Milan, weve never won there before and would be favourites to lose at the best of times. So I'd settle for a good showing over there. HH

This Milan side are a side on an upwards curve and a better side than the lazio side we beat in Rome last year. They sit clear at the top of serie A. It would be just like Celtic to go and get something in Milan after all that's happened. I'd like to see a performance ( have been liking to see one all season tbh) but it wont have any bearing on our season yet to come. We have hit a low point and now we need to pick up the pieces and that'll be difficult in Milan, weve never won there before and would be favourites to lose at the best of times. So I'd settle for a good showing over there. HH
Something far wrong if we beat Milan after losing to Ross County at the weekend but its Celtic so anythings possible!

Members online

Latest posts

Back