Elhamed set to leave Celtic on compassionate grounds?

Shame. I know he's had a couple of dodgy moments of late but I liked him. Solid pro who could mix it, had good pace, good feet and the only guy in the team who seems to be able to throw a cross into the box.

Can understand why he wants a move back home though, especially with his family moving back and with everything that's going on.

Shame. I know he's had a couple of dodgy moments of late but I liked him. Solid pro who could mix it, had good pace, good feet and the only guy in the team who seems to be able to throw a cross into the box.

Can understand why he wants a move back home though, especially with his family moving back and with everything that's going on.
The only guy in the team that could win a header as well

OOps elhamed it is no the phone guy

Shame cause big yin can play I like him ano recently hes been pants but so have them awe apparently hes over here himself way no family surprised he lasted this long tbh
Is that yar mrs in that mutts pic? Probably been kicked about these last couple of months no doubt, all because the mhanky mob cannae win a game hahaha

Is that yar mrs in that mutts pic? Probably been kicked about these last couple of months no doubt, all because the mhanky mob cannae win a game hahaha
Fuck off zombie. Away and pay the face-painter ya bunch of cheating cnuts. Won eff all ya bunch of losers. Lost to magic Mike, lost to Hector, swindled by Murray and pillaged by the Lying King. Gullible losers all day long.

Fuck off zombie. Away and pay the face-painter ya bunch of cheating cnuts. Won eff all ya bunch of losers. Lost to magic Mike, lost to Hector, swindled by Murray and pillaged by the Lying King. Gullible losers all day long.
From the mob who produced ‘Shirt Lifter’ Struth and ‘Rent Boy’ Gough his thread title was pretty ironic.

Members online

Latest posts

Back