Embarrassing celtic fans on radio snyde

Benitez has apparently been quoted as saying he wants a job in Europe that is a project with room to grow so that has got some of the Celtic sites excited. I know what you mean though.

Aye ano some nugget was shouting for Benitez as DOF and xavi and iniesta dream management team ffs that shows a fuckin joke noo
The pair of clowns mentioned are p*ssing themselves laughing as are all the zombies listening. One guy had the red neck to claim the banners put up where embarrassing the club then asked Andy (FFS!) for his opinion FFS have a word with yourself Idiot!! instead of talking Ten pales full a pish to a couple of zombies

What is it with so called celtic fans phoning super snore board to speak to the likes of Alex Rae (ebt) Andy Halliday (FFS!) to pour their heart out about all things celtic seriously get a grip!!
They are not Celtic fans they make them up , the other night they switched Ray with Marc Wilson and keevins in the hope to entice callers on to talk about Neil Lennon, no-one is buying their shite, they make up names Paddy from Roystone etc FFS Radio Clyde died years ago when they went with the myth.
Don't give them the listen. Rae is an admitted Orange Bigot who attends sash bashes and Halliday is a Belfast frequenter with his family on holiday, Chase them to fuck. Rae was selling fake Rangers tops under the Lion Brand and bumping the fans.

What is it with so called celtic fans phoning super snore board to speak to the likes of Alex Rae (ebt) Andy Halliday (FFS!) to pour their heart out about all things celtic seriously get a grip!!
Cause there wee lonely guys who huv nae cunt tae talk tae probably never set foot in Celtic park and never will but have daily record / Scottish sun view on all things Celtic get them aw tae fuck and stoap listening tae shite

Cause there wee lonely guys who huv nae cunt tae talk tae probably never set foot in Celtic park and never will but have daily record / Scottish sun view on all things Celtic get them aw tae fuck and stoap listening tae shite
Host shows do surveys to gauge average intellegince levels
How to make Boyd, Rae and Halliday appear intelligent and seem as if they know the game inside out, select your audience you want to base your show round

I only had it on the road home from work til I heard a f*nny mention the o** f*** derby when my ears started to bleed and screened at the arse kissing prick! Never again

lawrie from dennistoun must be the luckiest caller ever he used to be on every night ,,,,,,the calls are made up pish from there own studios
Articulated.. Eh🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Cunt thinks he's EDUCATED sitting wae eez 'Countdown' Dictionary wae the corners turned doon at the 'Big Word' Section🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Absolute Fukin WALLIPER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He still talking shite what a prick he is man complete fuckin know it all pisser man
HE knows Fuk Aw, phoned in when apparently his Mrs wiz either Dying or Deid & Found out tae be LYIN thru his Fukin Teeth!! 😏😏😏.. I used tae phone in yrs ago & RIP THE PISH OOT AE KEECHINS but they cut u aff wae the auld Dodgy signal PISH!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

HE knows Fuk Aw, phoned in when apparently his Mrs wiz either Dying or Deid & Found out tae be LYIN thru his Fukin Teeth!! 😏😏😏.. I used tae phone in yrs ago & RIP THE PISH OOT AE KEECHINS but they cut u aff wae the auld Dodgy signal PISH!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Complete and utter shite makes ma fuckin ears bleed if I ever here it CUNTS

Beats me why anyone would want to phone the hun centred radio Clyde, I stoped listening to radio phone in’s when real radio stopped, I enjoyed Alan rough, fair and balanced

Members online

Latest posts

Back